Spain: Night 4- Antonio Perez

Tasted Wednesday, January 11, 2006 by Mlermontov with 354 views

This was our meeting with Jesus - we decided to have a small dinner that evening and then a lunchtime offline since my firends have not been in granada they would go to the Alhambra and we would drink some fun wines - that will be posted soon as well.

This restaurant is a very nice, rustic place with good service and portiones that could feed a army. I didnt take notes on the dishes, but my steak was excellent and the lamb svetlana ordered would have been enough for 3 :)

it was trully a pleasure to meet Jesus and his wife, great freat people, not to mention some wine shopping that he did for me :) thanx so much!! in any case - on to the wines!

Flight 1 (1 Note)

Flight 2 (2 Notes)

• 2002 Calvente Finca de castillejas 90 Points

Spain, Andalucía, Vino de Mesa de Andalucía

the wine specifics were done from memmory since i couldt manage to get the label off...
    Modern, fruit forward wine, with excellent tannins and great acidity. excellent qpr! even though i prefer more traditional wines this is trully yummy, and because of its refreshing acidity - its very food friendly.

Post a Comment / Do you find this review helpful? Yes - No / Report Issue

• 2002 Palacios Remondo Rioja La Montesa 90 Points

Spain, La Rioja, Rioja

modern style rioja but still very light, classical notes come out with a bit more time. would have liked a bit more structure but this is still a great qpr.

Post a Comment / Do you find this review helpful? Yes - No / Report Issue

Flight 3 (1 Note)

thanks again for a trully wonderfull evening!