wrote:

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 - Preparing to take this to a party, my wife dropped it and broke it -- 80% of it ended up splattered on the countertop. I did manage to drink up the remaining 20%, which was quite good, but it wasn't how I wanted to enjoy the wine.

Post a Comment / View Quarked's profile
Do you find this review helpful? Yes - No / Report Issue (1,285 views)
×
×