• This came around after a day open. Nothing too special here. 2010 was by far more impressive. No detailed notes, had only about a glass over 3 days.

• Best served closer to room temperature. Chilled, you lose the best parts of this wine. My friends who "don't drink white wine" all seem to like this one, especially if you treat it like a red.

• Interesting wine - certainly not a flabby sweet anything, but it's got some interesting texture and flavour from the skins. It'll be interesting to try the 2010.

• Less than I expected from all the hype, but a nice white to have with some Italian food and cheese & crackers.

• Color: a golden color, quite like I remember last years.

Nose: Round for a white. pear, quince, and a flavor between honeysuckle and vanilla. That last part is almost musky and quite intoxicating. There may also be a hint of heat on the nose.

Palate: acidity like a granny smith apple on the entrance, in fact the granny smih feel carries through the middle and end as well. A floral (Lilly, Big ones) sense carries through the middle with a bit of sweet oak and the finish. Digging a bit deeper and you'll find some dried or candies orange peel, both for the zest and the slight bitterness.

Not the most complex wine but better than most. and I love me a white with a finish!

• Color is a rich golden straw, maybe a hint of orange.

Nose is very wood heavy for me. I did detect notes of butterscotch, especially as the wine opened up. To be fair I was specifically looking for that as it was listed on the vintners description.

Very rich and buttery on the tongue, with an interesting combination of acid and tannin. Not much on the front, this wine dominates on the middle with a moderate finish.

In the end I found it to be quite enjoyable. A great wine to bring in the springtime.

• This bottle has been sitting in my closet since shipment. Temperature is ~58F.

PnP
    Color: Deep straw to golden, tinge of orange.

Nose: Tropical fruits (mango, lychee), tangerine and creme brulee. It's very aromatic

Palate: Medium bodied. Tangerine and sweet spice. I would guess that there is a touch of RS in there

Finish: Medium finish (20-30 seconds) of tangerine zest and toastiness.

As it's been in my glass for about 30 minutes, the aromatic intensity is getting even stronger. I can pick up scents with the glass near my chest! Banana is coming through on the nose and it's also gaining more body. Good acidity, soft tannin, complex flavor; drinking well now. I will likely drink a second bottle soon instead of aging.

• Flawed bottle tasted like Nail polish remover and wet dog

• color: on the orange side of gold, light orange, but not yellow
    nose: huge banana, pineapple, something floral in background; first sip - went through 3-4 quick stages; oily mouthfeel on finish; floral taste; long, pleasant finish; excellent wine!