NV Lucien Albrecht Crémant d'Alsace Brut
Last edited on 2/13/2010 by fries
This is the only version of this article / View version history
* Grape: Pinot Auxerrois and Pinot Blanc.
* Origin of the grapes: the vineyards on clay-chalky soil are all in the Orschwihr commune, a large vine-growing area in Southern Alsace which has an early micro climate.
* Analytical characteristics: - 12° proof - completely malolactic fermentation. Crémant d'Alsace Brut Lucien Albrecht is only produced from the cuvée (only the first pressings from the press).
* Characteristics: - attractive sober colour, flowery nose, fine and persistent head, very elegant and balanced mouth.
* To be served with: - Crémant d'Alsace Brut Lucien Albrecht is ideal as an fine apéritif, a cocktail wine and is great for receptions