2011 Michel Gassier Costières-de-Nîmes Nostre Païs Blanc
Last edited on 6/29/2013 by lvjohn
This is the only version of this article / View version history
TERROIRS: rolled pebbles and red clay. AOC Costičres de Nīmes.
VARIETALS: 80% Grenache blanc, 5% Roussanne, 5%Viognier, 5% Bourboulenc and 5% Clairette
- selection of parcels of old vines with naturally small yields
- manual harvest with sorting and refrigeration of the grapes
- direct press to preserve the acidity
- partial fermentation in barrels (50% of the volume)
- aging on lees during 6 months
- one single bottling run without filtration.