1. Acohen

2. huevosconvino

3. MillerRoad

• Wine still got it. A little funk on the nose at first, then blew off. Lots of fruit, spice. It's an RRV, but I would have guessed Sonoma Coast. Was nervous I may have waited too long, but it still has time. Drinking very nicely.

• Nice deep cherry with some spice and cola on the finish. very smooth and still some life

• Very similar to when I last tasted the wine about four month ago. I still get aromas of anise/lavender, but not as prominent as last time. Also, aromas of cherry, strawberry, touches of RRV cola, herbs, spice and oak. Similar flavors, but I did not get the dill from last time. I'm thinking that the wine is close to the end of its drinking plateau. It's still an elegant wine, but it does not quite have the intensity of just four months ago. This is my last bottle and I'm thinking I played this wine out just right.

• After all of these years, this bottle has morphed into a sweet, subtle wine that's ultimately very, very charming. What it lacks in thrust and overt signs of warranting a stratospheric score (incredible nose, lingering length) it makes up in its sheer light generosity of spirit. It's more than pleasant in the nose, with light lingering notes of something more complex than fruit. (Perhaps it ended another few years to develop into that beast.) It makes up for some of that in the length that is surprisingly catchy when all is said and done, and in the mouth which is light and flavorful. A nice, complete package here, and I'd give it an even higher score if I wasn't so embarrassed...

• Bit of a closed tannic beast at PnP, but with an hour of air it was as delicious as I remember it being! My last bottle but should continue to drink beautifully for many more.

• By Josh Raynolds
    May/June 2007, IWC Issue #132, (See more on Vinous...)

(Radio Coteau Pinot Noir Alberigini Russian River Valley) Subscribe to see review text.

• By Richard Jennings