1. Sijan

2. buffyst

3. Ridgerunner

Wine Library TV

• By Gary Vaynerchuk
    Small Production California Pinot Noir Tasting, Episode #906, 8/24/2010, (See more on Wine Library TV...) 92 points

(Bedrock Rebecca's Pinot Noir) #1; COLOR-medium/dark; NOSE-great attack; I love the nose; really interesting flavored tobacco leaf; a little spiciness; beautiful strawberries; a little licorice component; PALATE-quite reserved that I like; a tremendous balance; I'm getting a dark fruit play with some lovely blueberries dancing on my palate; quite silky and expands on my palate quite nicely; this wine makes me think; I like this wine; it's really well done; extremely young; great balanced and elegant; getting an animal fat component (like a good stew) on the mid-palate that I like; I like the sour cherries on the finish; this is a very well made wine and quite complex; I like the spicy pepper on the third quarter transition to the finish; GV-92

NOTE: Some content is property of Wine Library TV.