1. tvinob2

2. ataraxy

3. mckillop

• My one and only. Will keep my eye out for more. delicious.

• Consistent with my notes from three years ago, and doesn't seem to have changed a bit. Good initial flavor, but by the time I drank a glass my mouth was exhausted. And this included an hour of full decanting before drinking, and drinking 2/3 of the bottle over 3 hours, last third next night (under pump). Obviously serious, well made stuff, but either needs another five years or just not balanced.

• Nice ripe intense dark mixed berry flavors with real depth and a black mineral component. Concentrated and smooth in a succulent style. In a good place and ready to drink, but good life left. A well made fruit forward Cali cab. Quite solid.

• Took this bottle to dinner, as I thought based on the notes, it would be a good candidate for pop-and-pour. It wasn't. Oak dominated the first hour as this was not integrated at all. About one hour after opening, fruit entered the picture, and about 90 minutes in, on our last glass, the fruit pulled even with the oak. On the nose, perfume, black fruit, vanilla. Big and jammy, old-school Pride Mountain-style wine (which his why I bought this back in the day). Plenty of life here. The bottle I had would have improved another five years, at least, with another 15 years of good drinkability ahead of it. If I had the opportunity to decant this for a couple of hours before drinking, it would probably be a 93-94.

• Wow!! What a special bottle. Well worth waiting for til New Years Eve. Silky and smooth

• By Richard Jennings
    4/21/2007, (See more on 91 points

(Robert Foley Claret) Deep black cherry, boysenberry, sweet plum nose; rich, concentrated sweet plum, cherry palate, tight yet, lacks acidity, soft, sweet tannins; medium finish

NOTE: Some content is property of Vinous and