1. Mech-E

2. brandywine

brandywine

3. Lillikoi

Lillikoi

• Gorgeous, thick, juicy, just the thing for Sunday dinner. Reminded me of some solid Oakville offerings....

The oak here is not subtle, but it does well to balance the fruit. Tannins are in check an nicely integrated. Decanting recommended but I would not filter it. The dusty tannins clogged the Rabbit and I just went without it and loved every last glass.

• We gathered some lucky friends to celebrate hubby’s birthday and poured a vertical of 2009, 2008, 2007, and 2006. The 2009 and 2006 were the overwhelming favorites. The 2009 is drinking beautifully now (my husband’s favorite of the group) but has enough structure to age for a while. The 2009 had a significantly higher percentage of cabernet sauvignon compared to the other vintages. The 2006 is a lovely balance of soft tannins and blue fruit. This was my personal favorite. The 2008 is still a nice wine but seemed somewhat off balance and tight compared to the other vintages (even the younger 2009). Maybe it’s the addition of Petite Verdot, but it definitely stuck out as the least favorite. Some time in the decanter did help it open up, so I will hold on to what I have for a few more years to see what happens.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes - No / Comment

• Velvety and rich

• Very nice and elegant wine.

• A beautiful wine. If you appreciate Cab-Sauvignon, then you must try to wine. A very serious wine, heavy, robust. I felt like I could chew this wine. Upon initial opening the bouquet was incredible. Just smelling this wine I knew I had a winner. Strong alcohol on the nose. I decanted it for 2 hours 30 mins and it really opened up!! Great legs, great taste, very deep-ruby red color. It paired well with barbecue chicken. We drank it over 2 hours and the wine continued to evolve in the glass!! This was my last bottle and I wish I had more of this wine.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes - No / Comment

• By Josh Raynolds
    November/December 2012, IWC Issue #165, (See more on Vinous...)

(Justin Vineyards Isosceles Paso Robles) Subscribe to see review text.

i-WineReview.com

RJonWine.com

• By Richard Jennings
    4/27/2013, (See more on RJonWine.com...) 92 points

(Justin Vineyards & Winery Isosceles) Opaque red violet color; appealing, bright, ripe blackberry, mulberry, vanilla nose; tasty, rich, silky textured, mulberry, ripe blackberry, tart black fruit, caramel, honey palate; needs 4-5 years; medium-plus finish 92+ points (94% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Merlot, 3% Cabernet Franc; 24 mos in 64% new French oak)

NOTE: Some content is property of Vinous and i-WineReview.com and RJonWine.com.