• With spageti and lobster sauce. This wine had a good fruit finish and was well suited for the pasta dish.

• As I have said in another review, my interest in domestic Sauvignon Blanc's is not that high. Especially when you compare them to New Zealand or South Africa. This wine was good, but nothing special. None of the fruits associated with Sauvignon Blanc's jumped out at you and the finish wasn't that strong. I bought this wine at the winery when I visited there last October. I wanted to purchase their Syrah, but had made a deal with my wife prior to going in that we would go with a white since I had purchased many reds prior at other wineries. This winery is a fun place to visit and they have a lot of great wines. This particular white just wasn't one of them. When you visit ask for Jose. He will take care of you.