1. sms21

sms21

• I liked this bottle less than my previous tastings. This wine has a medium purple color and a nose of violets, blackberries, and cedar. It tastes of black currents, blackberries, tart cherries, licorice, herbs, and vanilla. Overall, it is medium bodied with a moderate finish. This bottle seems less homogeneous and more disjointed than I remember. Definitely not as smooth as the prior bottles.

• This was the 2nd of 3 Tempranillos that I tasted, and my favorite. After this tasting, I realized that I previously purchased a bottle for my cellar and I reviewed it before (with the same score). This wine has a deep ruby red color and an expressive nose of ripe berries and vanilla. It tastes of blackberries, dark cherries, red berries, garden herbs, and pepper. This wine is very smooth and drinkable at this time, medium bodied and has a moderate finish with fine tannins.

• Nice red fruit and vanilla. Nothing overly complex, but you could do a lot worse.

• Lots of fruit, cherry, blackberry and young.
    Good at open, better after an hour. Drank with tatagllia and Jamon Iberico, The black pig. Other tapas and dried fruits. Fun to drink now rather than wait.

• Doft, mörka bär, björnbär och vanilj. Smaken är ganska saftig utan att vara översöt, med björnbär och cassis. Vanilj och ceder. Helt okej och passade bra till de grillade short ribs från kalv och skirt steak.