• 9 months since my previous bottle and this time I am not so impressed. Quite a savoury wine with salt licqourice, minerals and herbs. Not a lot of fruit, but relatively complex and quite enjoyable. I think I will save my remaining bottles and hope they gain more tertiary aromas (which the wine now lacks).

• Great plot in great vineyard, but not so highly regarded domaine. Transparent and quite light, but bright red, colour. The nose is slightly rustic with tobacco, herbs, cigar box, gunpowder, red, cool fruit (a hint of eucalyptus, perhaps) and a bit of licorice. On the palate I get lots of minerals, some licorice, lingonberries, raspberries and a good acidity. Quite long, but not ll that complex or elegant. I like this a lot, and the value is good. Drinking well right now, but might improve a bit.