1. Treiner5

2. Grapedevil

1 Tasting Note

3. pifcho

• We are so blessed, because this bottle still nice and fresh. Even though it's a 33 year-old bottle, the wine is still excellent. However, apparently, this is already pass the peak. The nose is not too much. There is only a hint of Asian spice but no fruit. On the palate, the tannin is pretty much resolved. Remaining sweet and acid are balanced with each other, which assembles a fresh Cali plum flavor, and chocolate. The only thing I can say is harmonized! I just cannot believe that this wine is at the same age with me. This will be a memorable moment for me and my wife.

• Tasted non blind at a dinner. Didn't take detailed notes but a hint of VA and a medium length finish kept me from scoring higher. Regardless, the wine is definitely in its window(tail end) and should indicate good things about the reserve wine.

• Excellent; Big nose - great complexity; Iodine; Meat; Great depth; Improved significantly over an hour, started to drop off by hour 2

• nice age, not much fruit left, but still balanced. Mint, blackberries, graphite. Enjoyed this.

• Well, this was surprising in many ways. I opened the bottle an hour in advance and let it sit on the counter. Right out of the bottle it looked very young, with almost no bricking. Gorgeous nose of berry preserve and chestnuts. Lots of cassis and eucalyptus on the palate with very bright acidity, which I did not expect. Acidity, which begged for food. Overall no fireworks, but a very nicely aged cab, that I would love to try again.