• Surprise find in my cellar, I went looking for 2 others that I thought I had but didn't find. Karma I guess. Overall this was a very nice drink. It's got some forest floor and mint on the nose as well as medium dark fruit. Medium-bodied, and still slightly tannic but it finished very well, no hard edges. A proper Cabernet, although it lacked a little of the uber-richness that one sometimes gets in aged Napa cabs. My sense is that given that my storage conditions are excellent (even though I didn't log it in) & I suspect I've had it for a while, it is holding up very well. No rush to drink but I don't think there's much to be gained with more age.

• Eh! Should have opened this years ago.

• it's been open for about 2 hours now and has warmed up in temperature. can't decide on this wine. some sips are silky, smooth. Forward taste of raisin or black currant and a hint of leather, dirt and mineral.

others drinks are sharp, acidic and hot. when it is good it is very good and when it is bad it is barely drinkable. it's a mystery...

• Excellent aging, beautiful bottle with loads of fruit and currants, blackberry, and hints of black cherry with a supple and
    good soft finish. Better than the one tasted 3 years ago

• Awesome, glad I held these back, still another 2-5 years left!

Color: Deep ruby to medium red edges

Nose: Earthy and sweet tobacco, currants and spice

Palate: Cassis and black currants, some chocolate and sweet tobacco with a smooth silky finish. Very impressive!