• Well, we tried another bottle and yuks again. It is a dark yellow colour but the flavours are unclean and the finish unpleasant. Still cannot figure out if it is faulty or the blend. It lacks acidity and fresh flavours. All somewhat stale and dried out and not enjoyable. My postings are a bit different than the other posts, but maybe I just bought an off 3 bottle lot.

• Somewhat yuks. I am not sure if the bottle was slightly off, or this is how it was supposed to taste. The fact that I have two more bottles should sort that out. Before posting more info I will wait until I consume another bottle.

• enjoyed with a light salad. Nice bright tropical and stone fruits with wet stones and minerals. On the palate, this is light and refreshing with a crisp, light toward medium bodied finish. Approx $7, 12% abv, 100% Viura grape

• Tastes like cheap swill now. Average (76.5).

• This might sound strange, but this tastes better than an 80 point wine. Pale yellow in the glass, with notes of grapefruit, tropical fruit, peaches, flowers, and a slight mustiness. The nose reminded me of a Riesling. In fact my wife, who didn't know what we were drinking before tasting it, assumed it was a Riesling. This had a really nice nose. Unfortunately, it completely crumbled on the palate. You get a little burst of peach, and grapefruit, but a wet-rock minerality prevails before taste completely disappears on the back of the palate. The finish is non-existant. For such a nice nose, the palate and finish were disappointing. Still, it was a pleasant wine to drink, and I can't really complain for $7/bottle. I probably won't seek this out again, but wouldn't turn it down if offered to me.