• still drinking beautifully

• Wonderful mouth feel, velvety. Hint of tartness. The fruit is getting mature. I intended to drink this wine with dinner but it would not have paired well with a spicy, tomato-based pasta dish so I opted to let it set and enjoyed it while lounging later in the evening. It held well in the glass. It has a lingering taste that is very pleasing. Overall, I wish I had more to enjoy.

• 15.1% alc...100% Zin...Real upfront fruit, with a porty indication in the background...super soft in mouthfeel, nice acidity, ripe fruit in a wide wave over the palate. Very friendly and pleasing. This seems to dictate consuming over the next 3-4 IMO.

• 15.1% alc...just off the truck this last week, 4 days rest...dark garnet, even at the rim...nose of prunes, roasted nuts...this wine starts out just brooding and black, then turns into a pruney, nutty concoction, thicker than I usually like my Zins, lacking acidity. Interesting wine, not necessarily equipped for food. I'm just not in the market for these types of zins anymore - and usually Ridge avoids this to my palate. Can picture this after dinner with nuts, cheeses?