CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

anyone ever used winerz.com or famewines/cheapercigars.com?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> anyone ever used winerz.com or famewines/cheapercigars.com? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
anyone ever used winerz.com or famewines/cheapercigars.... - 12/17/2009 7:10:28 AM   
broman

There's a particular wine I'm trying to track down, and only two sites appear to have any left, according to Wine-Searcher - winerz.com and famewines.com (which redirects to cheapercigars.com)? Does anyone have experience doing business with either these folks? I've heard of winerz.com before, but not the other one.
Post #: 1
RE: anyone ever used winerz.com or famewines/cheapercig... - 12/17/2009 7:21:29 AM   
broman

Also, hookedonwine.net or winehouse.com...

(in reply to broman)
Post #: 2
RE: anyone ever used winerz.com or famewines/cheapercig... - 12/17/2009 8:25:42 AM   
jhannah27

I have used winerz.com before, and while I didn't have any particular problem with the order, I was really peeved about the fact that their offices are only about 5 miles from my house, and they wouldn't let me just come pick up my wine.  They are internet only, no store front, which is fine, but to flat out deny a customer this option is bad business IMO.  I know it has to do with what kind of licenses they have, but I refuse to shop there again because of it.

-- Jeremy

(in reply to broman)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> anyone ever used winerz.com or famewines/cheapercigars.com? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI