CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

Global changes

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> CellarTracker Support >> Global changes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Global changes - 3/1/2015 5:15:31 PM   
pgershon

1) In Cellar to Pre Arrival:

I just noticed that 2 cases of wine that are pre-arrival mistakingly got listed as in my cellar when I imported data. My fault (old database had incorrect information). Is there an easy way to reclassify the wine as on order as opposed to in cellar?

2) I have a few wines that are incorrectly chosen (like Dehlinger non-reserve listed as reserve). Is there a global way to change a wine (so I get all 12 bottles at once as opposed to having to do it one at a time). I want to keep the barcode data and location data unchanged - just change the identity of the wine in the database.
Post #: 1
RE: Global changes - 3/1/2015 9:31:26 PM   
Eric

For #1, this is trivial. Click MY CELLAR at the upper right and then PURCHASED from the menu at upper left. Find the purchases. You can either edit them one at a time or pick several at once with checkboxes to the left of each. There is an UNDELIVERED choice on the bulk actions toolbar to let you turn these into pending purchases.

For #2, as long as you want to move ALL data from one wine to another, as mentioned many times in this forum, go to the page for the wine and click EDIT WINE DEFINITION. Edit the wine name fields and propose an edit. Then we can move all of your bottles of wine intact without even changing the barcodes.

Cheers!
-Eric LeVine

http://twitter.com/cellartracker
http://facebook.com/cellartracker

(in reply to pgershon)
Post #: 2
RE: Global changes - 3/1/2015 9:37:11 PM   
andrew

2) Submit an edit. (Go to Wine Details tab, select the link to Edit Wine Details.) The edit will go in to our work queue. I will usually see that the edit is not really a correction on the wine data, but someone trying to change their wine entry. Send a note to editors@cellartracker.com to be sure. I will spin your entry off into the correct wine.

1) Go to the Home Screen and select Wine Purhased. By the entries you need to change, mark the checkbox. Use the button at the top to 'Mark as Pending.'

A.

Andrew Hall

CellarTracker Editorial & Support Services

(in reply to pgershon)
Post #: 3
RE: Global changes - 3/2/2015 4:43:58 AM   
pgershon

thanks

(in reply to andrew)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> CellarTracker Support >> Global changes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI