CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

Improved Location and Bin barcode printing support

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> Improved Location and Bin barcode printing support Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Improved Location and Bin barcode printing support - 7/2/2019 7:48:07 AM   
dpolivy

We've made some changes to location and bin barcodes to make them easier to use! Now, you can pre-print location and bin barcodes for locations/bins that don't yet exist in the system. We've also added a new QR code template so you can print much smaller labels.

To use this functionality, open the Print dialog as normal, and then under the Label Type section, choose Location and Bin labels. Now, you can choose to print based on your existing locations and bins, or a manually entered list. If you choose the manually entered options, you can type or paste a list of locations or bins into the text input box on the right. A new line separates each entry, and the preview area will show the labels to be printed.

In addition to the standard 30336 location and bin label template, I've also created a new, smaller one based on QR codes that fits on a 1" x 1" DYMO 30332 label. To select this template, just choose the QR Code option from the label template drop-down.

You can read more about these barcodes in the following help topic:

https://support.cellartracker.com/article/67-location-and-bin-barcodes

Hopefully these changes make it easier to use location and bin labels! Please let us know if you have any issues or questions.

Dan

< Message edited by dpolivy -- 7/2/2019 8:34:19 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> Improved Location and Bin barcode printing support Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI