CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

Change in Editing of Purchases

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> CellarTracker Support >> Change in Editing of Purchases Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Change in Editing of Purchases - 4/17/2011 10:42:18 AM   
hhorwitz

Previously, it was easy to edit a purchase, particularly with respect to changing the quantity purchased. Now, at least in "Classic" CellarTracker, editing quantity within a purchase requires deletion from inventory and to select from among many reasons for the change, such as 'drank', etc. Was there a reason for this change? It is now a counterintuitive, more cumbersome editing task.
Post #: 1
RE: Change in Editing of Purchases - 4/17/2011 11:02:46 AM   
Eric

Howard, I am not sure what you are referring to. There were some deeply architectural changes back in SEPTEMBER of 2009 that had some resulting user-interface changes. That was more than 18 months ago and was clearly announced and documented in my release notes and forum and multiple emails before that point in the summer of 2009 with all of the pros and cons. Please note that when you delete you can choose "*Delete without recording".

More importantly, the beta user interface DOES and ALWAYS has allowed the much easier ability to bump quantities up and down without needing to consume.

Cheers!
-Eric LeVine

http://twitter.com/cellartracker
http://facebook.com/cellartracker

(in reply to hhorwitz)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> CellarTracker Support >> Change in Editing of Purchases Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI