CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

Keeping my cellar tracker up to date with my cellar!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> Keeping my cellar tracker up to date with my cellar! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Keeping my cellar tracker up to date with my cellar! - 1/21/2012 2:19:09 PM   
cellarman1

So,
On occasion, I may drink a bottle or 2, and forget to remove it from my inventory on my cellar tracker account. As a result, I often need to reconcile! I would like to generate a report of my wines by location in my cellar so that I can easily walk through, and check of those wines missing (which I drank, but forgot to remove from my account).

How do I do this. I would need to export the data into either microsoft word or mac's pages, since I can't bring my computer down to the cellar. When I do this, I get a 100 page document for my 350 bottle inventory. There must be a better way!!!!

help please!

cellarman1

Post #: 1
RE: Keeping my cellar tracker up to date with my cellar! - 1/21/2012 2:58:59 PM   
BobMilton

If you go to the classic Cellar Trackeryou can print a report of your wines by location. For my 180-200 bottle cellar, it takes about 5 printed pages, which I carry around with me and do an inventory. (Reports aren't yet implemented in the beta site - too bad since it's the only thing I use the old site for).

(in reply to cellarman1)
Post #: 2
RE: Keeping my cellar tracker up to date with my cellar! - 1/21/2012 3:16:56 PM   
cellarman1

Thanks!!!

You just saved like 3 trees!!!!

cellarman1

(in reply to cellarman1)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> Keeping my cellar tracker up to date with my cellar! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI