CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

Sans Liege Free Shipping Offer

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> Sans Liege Free Shipping Offer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sans Liege Free Shipping Offer - 11/27/2015 9:20:28 AM   
markandsusanw

Just thought I'd share that Sans Liege is offering free ground shipping on all orders today through Monday with the code "SHIPCYBER" . This also stacks with their regular wine club 20% discount, if you happen to be a member, or want to join.

They are a relatively small winery that makes really well-priced wines. No affiliation on my part, by the way. I was introduced to them by Vailia Esh (Desparada Wines), who is married to Russell From (Herman Story), and my take is they are all very good friends, making wine in the same areas. I especially like the Groundwork line which, with the wine club discount, comes in at $16-$20/bottle. With free shipping, adding a couple cases for daily drinkers is pretty much a no brainer for me, so I thought someone else might also like to know.

Cheers!
Post #: 1
RE: Sans Liege Free Shipping Offer - 11/27/2015 11:50:23 AM   
J2K

Yep, good stuff! Last I tried to order they would 't ship to PA. I'll check again. Thanks for posting

(in reply to markandsusanw)
Post #: 2
RE: Sans Liege Free Shipping Offer - 12/8/2015 2:22:30 PM   
Primordialsoup

A great offer for those of us on the East Coast. My case arrived yesterday. Happy.

(in reply to J2K)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> Sans Liege Free Shipping Offer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI