CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

New Payment Methods Supported

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> New Payment Methods Supported Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Payment Methods Supported - 9/21/2016 10:19:33 AM   
dpolivy

Over the past few weeks, we've been working to overhaul and modernize our payment process. Many of you (especially international users), may have experienced issues paying via PayPal or via mobile devices. Those problems should now be a thing of the past, as we've fully transitioned over to a new, more modern payment system which is more seamlessly integrated into CellarTracker.com.

In addition to streamlining both the payment and receipt process, we've enabled support for new payment methods such as BitCoin (via CoinBase)! We're also looking into enabling the use of Apple Pay, and further down the road, being able to setup an automatic renewal.

As before, we do not store, save, or transmit your credit card information directly -- everything happens securely via our payment processor (and they do not store the card information once the transaction has been processed).

Please let us know if you encounter any issues with or if you have any feedback on the new process.

Dan
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> New Payment Methods Supported Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI