CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

Please help the family of the fallen firefighter In Napa

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> Please help the family of the fallen firefighter In Napa Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Please help the family of the fallen firefighter In Napa - 10/28/2017 3:14:38 AM   
Wineguy55

As many of you are aware amongst 11000 firefighters battling the deadly California fires we lost one of them when his water tender truck went off of the road on Oakville Grade west of highway 29 near Napa. They suspect that fatigue was a factor as many were working 36 hour shifts. His name was Garrett Paiz and he was a volunteer firefighter brought in from Missouri. I have already given substantially both to his gofundme page as well as some charities in Ca. I know that many here are fairly well off and spend substantial amounts on income on food wine and travel. I am going to ask if others can please follow my lead and donate to help this true American hero's family. Firefighters every day risk their own lives to help those in danger going into incredibly treacherous situations to help them and should be honored as true American heroes as much as any soldier who died in the military. Please do what you can to help Mr Paiz family in their time of need. They are trying to raise $20000 and are a little more than halfway there.

Here is the link to the gofundme page

https://www.gofundme.com/memorial-fund-for-garrett-paiztaco

< Message edited by Wineguy55 -- 10/30/2017 5:23:23 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> Please help the family of the fallen firefighter In Napa Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI