CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

Restaurant Style Wine List Enhancements

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> Restaurant Style Wine List Enhancements Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Restaurant Style Wine List Enhancements - 2/6/2018 11:43:45 AM   
dpolivy

The Restaurant-Style Wine List has gotten some big updates, and I'm excited to share them with you! In no particular order, here is the list of enhancements:

• Add option to Sort by bottle size - within each heading, you can sort by bottle size, with the smallest at the top
  • Add option to Suppress currency symbols - you can suppress the currency symbol when including price/value on the list, and just have a formatted number instead
  • Add option to print only in stock bottles on a wish list - when selecting to print wines on a wish list, you can now choose to only print the wines that are actually in your cellar (complete with location/bin information). This is a great way to create sub-lists of your cellar for specific purposes.
  • Add option to Show my food pairing tags - include your own food pairing tags on the wine list for each wine
  • Add a bunch of new fonts! Including my personal favorite, "Special Elite" -- check out the new options in the Font drop-down!
  • Your chosen options will now be remembered next time you want to print a wine list. On mobile and web (but not classic, sorry) we now remember the settings you chose the last time you created a wine list, and we'll automatically default to them the next time you want to create one.
  • Fixed "Sort by vintage" and "Sort by bottle size" so they now work on the Traditional wine list that shows old-world appellations inline (previously it was disabled for this format)

Give these a spin and let us know if you run into any issues! As always, thanks for your continued feedback; much of this list was based on your input.

Dan
Post #: 1
RE: Restaurant Style Wine List Enhancements - 2/6/2018 1:51:25 PM   
fingers

Most excellent!

Thank you to the massive CT Advanced Development Team

(in reply to dpolivy)
Post #: 2
RE: Restaurant Style Wine List Enhancements - 3/13/2018 9:47:04 AM   
grayfo

I'm pleased to see the "in stock" filter made available here. The fonts are also a welcome addition.

Many thanks.

(in reply to dpolivy)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> Restaurant Style Wine List Enhancements Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI