CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

Anyone ordered Cab's from Wineaccess.com lately?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> Anyone ordered Cab's from Wineaccess.com lately? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Anyone ordered Cab's from Wineaccess.com lately? - 4/10/2020 1:02:18 PM   
avalonandl

I was avoiding them for several years but got back on board with 4 bottles of 2016 Bulgheronis Lithology at a pre-reals price of $ 100. I also have ordered: 4- 2016 Concept Album, 4- 2017 Grawlix and 4 - 2016 Editorial.

What I have been avoiding from them is any wine made by Britt Nichols. They seem to push her wines and w/ past experience her wines are below standard... I will leave it at that.

The Concept arrived this week so Easter dinner will try one.

Drinking and collecting wine since 1979. A 1974 Mondavi Cabernet was my AHA moment....
Post #: 1
RE: Anyone ordered Cab's from Wineaccess.com lately? - 4/10/2020 1:28:57 PM   
The_Oracle

I have been buying cabs and other wines from WineAcces for several years. They flash sale some wines but do have a standing wine shop site as well. They are good writers so I find their emails educational as well. Having said that, I pick and choose what I buy form them and I double check their prices on winesearcher. Quite often their flash sale prices are below market and they pay for shipping. If you are selective on what you buy from them you'll land some great bargains.

O

(in reply to avalonandl)
Post #: 2
RE: Anyone ordered Cab's from Wineaccess.com lately? - 4/10/2020 2:45:35 PM   
avalonandl

quote:

ORIGINAL: The_Oracle

I have been buying cabs and other wines from WineAcces for several years. They flash sale some wines but do have a standing wine shop site as well. They are good writers so I find their emails educational as well. Having said that, I pick and choose what I buy form them and I double check their prices on winesearcher. Quite often their flash sale prices are below market and they pay for shipping. If you are selective on what you buy from them you'll land some great bargains.

O

I agree on double checking the prices.

My first order from them (about 6 years ago) introduced me to 2011 Tensley Colsen Canyon Syrah.....Oh MY....what a wine..

Drinking and collecting wine since 1979. A 1974 Mondavi Cabernet was my AHA moment....

(in reply to The_Oracle)
Post #: 3
RE: Anyone ordered Cab's from Wineaccess.com lately? - 4/22/2020 7:42:55 AM   
avalonandl

Well they all arrived and I like the Concept Album.

Will try the Grawlix in a week.....

(in reply to avalonandl)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> Anyone ordered Cab's from Wineaccess.com lately? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI