NWR: Dangers of going out in South Florida (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion

Serge Birbrair -> NWR: Dangers of going out in South Florida (4/25/2011 2:41:31 PM)

On Saturday we had dinner at Silver Pond with Ron and Joyce. We had a table and two near by tables had 3 couples of senior citizens on one and 5 older girls at another, all about my father's age.
The place was crowded, not a single empty table in the room, and the noise level was rather high.
We talked the normal stuff we usually talk on the "boys night out" like Jewish jokes, multiple orgasms, and if the penis in my picture with Tony was real.

The entire evening I was getting dirty stairs from both tables and I couldn't understand the reasons why. Like I said before, the noise level in the room was VERY high.

By the end of the evening the "Eureka moment" happened:
all of them were wearing HEARING AIDS!!!! I have no idea what the technology is used today, but apparently the devices filtered the noise and amplified all my comments and according to our resident doctor Craig, they heard better what was going on at other tables than at their own.

Another obstacle to overcome and I am not looking forward to.

wadcorp -> RE: NWR: Dangers of going out in South Florida (4/25/2011 3:06:25 PM)

You do know that the lip-readers convention was in town, right?

Eric -> RE: NWR: Dangers of going out in South Florida (4/25/2011 5:08:50 PM)

How did they fit the dirty stairs in their pockets let alone supply you with them? (Dirty stares..) [:D]

musedir -> RE: NWR: Dangers of going out in South Florida (4/25/2011 5:10:10 PM)

OMG! An administrative joke! Party on!

dsGris -> RE: NWR: Dangers of going out in South Florida (4/26/2011 12:21:49 AM)

My wife has been bugging me to get some hearing assistance, I must be missing something.

Serge Birbrair -> RE: NWR: Dangers of going out in South Florida (4/26/2011 12:50:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Eric

How did they fit the dirty stairs in their pockets let alone supply you with them? (Dirty stares..) [:D]

damn, who could have thought? stares of course, even though...

do you know what "dirty staircase" means in "Urban Slang"?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dirty%20staircase

wadcorp -> RE: NWR: Dangers of going out in South Florida (4/26/2011 7:45:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dsGris

My wife has been bugging me to get some hearing assistance, I must be missing something.

It's 9.45.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI