WINE SEARCHER PRO (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> CellarTracker Support

ihy -> WINE SEARCHER PRO (12/22/2012 1:42:26 PM)

Not able to access the "PRO" version of "wine-searcher" on the new version of CellarTrcaker.
Can you help??
Thanks

brigcampbell -> RE: WINE SEARCHER PRO (12/22/2012 2:45:41 PM)

See the red banner "where to buy" in the upper right corner on the wine detail page?

If so, then click on that and a pop up window shows the places via wine searcher. There is a link to the pro version at the bottom of that popup.

That help?

ihy -> RE: WINE SEARCHER PRO (12/22/2012 3:34:59 PM)

Thank you fo rthe response!
I have done that but it does not let me access the PRO version, as was the case with the orginal version ot CT.

Eric -> RE: WINE SEARCHER PRO (12/22/2012 4:15:30 PM)

Scroll down on the wine detail page, and JUST like the old site you will see links for Wine-Searcher (Pro) IF and ONLY IF you are a paid CellarTracker user. Exactly like the old site.

Eric -> RE: WINE SEARCHER PRO (12/22/2012 4:15:50 PM)

And now I am moving this support question to my support forum.

ihy -> RE: WINE SEARCHER PRO (12/22/2012 8:13:10 PM)

I am a paid CT user.
I do get to Wine- Searcher, but it does NOT allow me to get to the PRO version!

And Eric, why are you "...moving this support question to my support forum" ??

Eric -> RE: WINE SEARCHER PRO (12/22/2012 10:17:05 PM)

I am moving the question to the support forum, because it is a support question. If you post in the support forum then I am immediately emailed and paged.

You chose to post in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum. That is NOT for support issues. It is to talk about wine. In general. Not about CellarTracker. The forum descriptions here are VERY clear:

https://www.cellartracker.com/forum/default.asp

Did you scroll down on the wine detail page to the section that says "LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS WINE", and as I instructed you will see links that say Wine‑Searcher (Pro).

Or at the upper right if you click on this icon:

[image]https://sc.cellartracker.com/_img/buttons/1354366321/where_to_buy_large.png[/image]

You will ALSO see results rendered from the Wine-Searcher API or at the bottom a pair of links that says "See more prices at Wine-Searcher (or Wine-Searcher Pro)"

So what is the problem?

ihy -> RE: WINE SEARCHER PRO (12/23/2012 9:18:45 PM)

I am following your instructions...but when I go to wine-searcher PRO it is asking for log in. AND I AM A PAID MEMBER!
Thanks

Eric -> RE: WINE SEARCHER PRO (12/23/2012 11:57:51 PM)

Umm, Wine-Searcher is a separate website with its own subscription model. It has nothing to do with CellarTracker.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI