free mailers in Charlotte (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion

AngryPrez -> free mailers in Charlotte (1/13/2014 5:26:55 PM)

starting the process of bringing my wines down to the new wine cellar - have tons of styrofoam wine mailesr and boxes, free to a good home ... act fast, Allison is itching to put them out with the recycling ...

JerryL -> RE: free mailers in Charlotte (1/13/2014 5:33:18 PM)

Do you have any wineries within a handy distance? We drop them off at a local winery that reuses them. I always wonder what the people think when they get a box printed with a "nicer" winery name on the shipper.

dsGris -> RE: free mailers in Charlotte (1/13/2014 5:42:25 PM)

I can trade the styro for a credit at one shop. Just give the non styro to another when I pick up wine. Contact a shop doing e-commerce sales with a web presence.

AngryPrez -> RE: free mailers in Charlotte (1/13/2014 6:01:35 PM)

Plenty of wineries here in NC, but we haven't been to any - but have been to a decent local wine shop, will call them.

ericindc -> RE: free mailers in Charlotte (1/13/2014 6:27:21 PM)

Yeah, I would just take them to a local wine shop. Will give you an "in" and they will likely give you deals in the future.

ChrisinCowiche -> RE: free mailers in Charlotte (1/13/2014 6:40:52 PM)

I am constantly in need of mailers.  [8|]   But shipping empties back from the east coast is stupid when I can beg from wineries for free or even buy at $5-10 per shipper.

annerk -> RE: free mailers in Charlotte (1/14/2014 6:07:03 AM)

I bring the majority if my shippers to local wine shops. They are much appreciated.

Bob in NC -> RE: free mailers in Charlotte (1/14/2014 10:43:08 AM)

AngryPrez, my wife and I have been getting together periodically with two other couples that are Charlotte based cellartrackers for wine dinners. Send me a PM if you are interested in joining the group.

AngryPrez -> RE: free mailers in Charlotte (1/14/2014 3:56:37 PM)

PM sent!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI