Community Notes on My Wines (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> CellarTracker Support

Paul852 -> Community Notes on My Wines (3/26/2019 7:32:32 AM)

Is there any easy way, apart from going wine by wine, to get on my home page "Community Notes on Wines That I have Purchased" rather than "Community Notes on wines That I Have Purchased and not Drunk"?

It seems to me that the current way of doing things is based on the assumption that people buy wines once then hold them for years, drink them, and when they're gone they're gone. But I'm really not sure that's how many people do it - I know that I don't.

Many of us have a much shorter horizon, and wines that I have purchased in the past often continue to be available for purchase and I would like to see how they evolve even after I've drunk the last bottle that I hold. Maybe I'd like to buy some more.

Eric -> RE: Community Notes on My Wines (3/26/2019 7:50:24 AM)

We have a saved search feature in our desktop site. So take any search and save it for 1-click access at any point from any screen.

The TASTING NOTES FROM OTHERS ON MY WINES respects the in-stock status to determine whether to look at just your current cellar or any wine you have ever attached any data to.

SteveG -> RE: Community Notes on My Wines (3/26/2019 12:35:10 PM)

I use this:

https://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?iUserOverride=-1&fInStock=0&Table=Notes

Paul852 -> RE: Community Notes on My Wines (3/27/2019 3:49:32 AM)

That's it - thanks!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI