Antinori Chianti issue (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Wine Data Errors & Corrections

Jenise -> Antinori Chianti issue (11/14/2019 9:43:00 AM)

I did not photograph the label, but I tasted the 2014 Antinori Chianti Classico with the North American sales rep on Monday. When I went to post a TN just now, I found two different descriptions but both showing the same Toscana label in the photograph. I would think the Chianti Classico actually has a CC label, not Toscana. Anyway, something's wrong.

This one looks right even if the photo's wrong:

2014 Antinori Chianti Classico Chianti Classico DOCG Sangiovese Blend, Sangiovese 1 bottle I like it (Me: NR)

And this one is wrong with the repeat of Antonio Antinori:

2014 Antinori Chianti Classico Antonio Antinori Chianti Classico DOCG Sangiovese Blend, Sangiovese 5 bottles

andrew -> RE: Antinori Chianti issue (11/14/2019 10:11:10 AM)

No clue.

There are clearly wrong images likely due to the Villa Antinori moving around. I hesitate to remove them with out understanding the root issue. Images are the worst guide to

Is this a Villa Antinori? Tenuta Tignanello (not Tignanello)? Marchesi Risvera? It is tough without better info. I will see what I can figure out. They could now have straight Antinori CC now. They have been going back to the basics.

Sorry. Wish I could give my usual more definitive answer, but I have been playing whack-a-mole with Antinori wines for YEARS.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI