Feature tweak suggestion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> CellarTracker Support

Paul852 -> Feature tweak suggestion (8/24/2021 3:49:33 AM)

I like to run queries on my TNs along the lines of "show me all the reds costing between $x and $y per bottle with a personal score greater than N" (possibly also narrowed by Store).

All of this is possible, but with the caveat that the cost per bottle is not normalised, with the result that wines which I have bought in 375ml or magnum get included or excluded to confuse matters (in my mind at least).

I guess this may not be easy (or may be computationally heavy - but is that an issue now you are in the cloud?) but it would be good to have the Cost parameter normalised to a 750ml bottle (or at least to have the option to do so).

dpolivy -> RE: Feature tweak suggestion (8/25/2021 10:08:23 PM)

I can see the logic here, but it's not so easy to add based on how this is currently implemented, unfortunately. Would adding a Bottle Size filter to this view potentially be another solution? I can certainly add this to the list for future consideration.

Dan

Paul852 -> RE: Feature tweak suggestion (8/26/2021 12:05:30 AM)

Yes, a bottle filter size would help, but I guess this isn't high priority given that the vast majority of bottles are 750ml.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI