Wine Enthusiast wine fridge measurement question. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion

WineauVerboard -> Wine Enthusiast wine fridge measurement question. (12/8/2023 7:58:46 AM)

Anyone have a recent Wine Enthusiast-brand fridge? I'm trying to determine the ground clearance of a unit I just purchased. Customer Support didn't have an answer (although I was impressed at their responsiveness).

I have a copper drainage line across my basement that's about an inch high, and trying to figure out if I can place the fridge over it. Anyone know how high the adjustable feet go?

ChrisinCowiche -> RE: Wine Enthusiast wine fridge measurement question. (12/8/2023 8:05:48 AM)

I don't know the answer, but I'd just shim it up by placing legs atop a couple of 1" x 3" pieces of lumber.

grafstrb -> RE: Wine Enthusiast wine fridge measurement question. (12/8/2023 12:06:45 PM)

Which model are you looking at? You could do a Google search for parts for that model (specifically the foot). You could also do a Google search for that manual, which may included an "Exploded View" of the unit. Or you could just do a Google search for an "Exploded View" of that model. Not sure any of that would work, but you might find it worth a shot.

River Rat -> RE: Wine Enthusiast wine fridge measurement question. (12/9/2023 6:48:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ChrisinCowiche

I don't know the answer, but I'd just shim it up by placing legs atop a couple of 1" x 3" pieces of lumber.

^^ This ^^

mgriffith -> RE: Wine Enthusiast wine fridge measurement question. (12/9/2023 7:05:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ChrisinCowiche

If there is any chance of water or high moisture on the floor, I would ensure I use either pressure-treated wood (something that is proper for ground-contact situations) or perhaps tubular steel of requisite dimensions.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI