How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion

[Poll]

How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)?

I rarely look at the forum.
  3% (2)
Maybe once in a typical week.
  13% (7)
Probably once per day.
  32% (17)
A few times per day.
  44% (23)
A few times per minute.
  3% (2)
A few times per second.
  1% (1)

Total Votes : 52
(last vote on : 2/1/2024 10:26:56 PM)
(Poll will run till: -- )

KPB -> How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/23/2024 12:16:04 PM)

The "18 years on CT" thread has me thinking this might be fun.

bretrooks -> RE: How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/23/2024 12:27:05 PM)

More than once a day on average for me, although it's become more irregular over time, and I've done a lot more reading than posting. Trying to remedy that a bit in the new year.

CranBurgundy -> RE: How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/23/2024 3:00:32 PM)

I might go for weeks without dropping by because of work. Then I might visit multiple times a day when I have a little spare time.

ChrisinCowiche -> RE: How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/23/2024 3:12:31 PM)

I might go weeks without dropping by if I am not working. Then I might visit multiple times a day when working in order to avoid working.

dad300 -> RE: How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/23/2024 3:53:33 PM)

usually once in the early am before i leave for work.. and then a a couple times after i arrive home. dont post as much as i used to. as someone else said I plan to get back to posting more frequently.

Eduardo787 -> RE: How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/23/2024 4:44:54 PM)

Many times a day. Even though I sometimes feel like the bull in the China shop, I dont give a $hit [:D]

CranBurgundy -> RE: How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/23/2024 6:23:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Eduardo787

Many times a day. Even though I sometimes feel like the bull in the China shop, I dont give a $hit [:D]

[sm=lol.gif] No worries Eduardo. You mix well into our polite little melting pot. I'm glad that you and Rick are here. You 2 make me seem a little more tolerable and are probably lessening my chance of getting the boot. [;)]

KPB -> RE: How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/23/2024 7:06:25 PM)

I like that “a few times per second” got a vote!

grafstrb -> RE: How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/23/2024 11:36:32 PM)

Maybe once per day, on average ...? Like Cran, my visitations ebb and flow ... there were times when I was here constantly, and there were times when I was here rarely, and there's been plenty of times I've been here regularly-but-not-constantly. But I think these fluctuations are normal for pretty much anyone who has been here a minute.

wineismylife -> RE: How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/24/2024 6:34:00 AM)

During work hours Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM at least a few times a day. After hours and weekends? Rarely if ever. I value my free time too much to hang out with the likes of you guys. [:D]

Ibetian -> RE: How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/24/2024 7:47:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wineismylife

During work hours Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM at least a few times a day. After hours and weekends? Rarely if ever. I value my free time too much to hang out with the likes of you guys. [:D]

Understood. Hard to disagree…

penguinoid -> RE: How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/24/2024 11:50:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ChrisinCowiche

I might go weeks without dropping by if I am not working. Then I might visit multiple times a day when working in order to avoid working.

Yep, that's 100% true for me too [:D]. Sometimes, I don't get to check the forum for a week or so, other times I check multiple times per day.

Also, sometimes I read the forum but don't find any discussions I can add to, so don't necessarily post.

DoubleD1969 -> RE: How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/26/2024 7:22:59 AM)

CT is my only social media account where I post actively. Not sure if I would count YouTube or NY Times just for commenting on content.

KPB -> RE: How often do you visit the forum (typical week, waking hours only)? (1/26/2024 11:11:39 AM)

I find that I get bored, check for activity… pretty often!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI