CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

v 1.2.8 release notes

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> v 1.2.8 release notes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
v 1.2.8 release notes - 10/12/2003 2:41:20 PM   
Eric

Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 8:29 AM
Subject: CellarTracker! v1.2.8

I quietly popped a new release out last night. Now you can see what people have been editing on the site with the new Transaction view. And I have started to make progress on changing the site for specific user agents. For example, Jason & Tracy will now only have the annoying manual redirect UI when using the site on their Mac. If you use IE for Windows the site will act as it does for the rest of us and redirect automatically. I don’t know how quickly I will be able to optimize the site for the PocketPC or the Blackberry, but I may be able to do some smart things. For example, probably when you hit the site with a PocketPC it should just take you to the TOC instead of trying to render frames. And with the blackberry it should really just redirect you to the underlying /phone site which is already heavily optimized for small displays.

Transaction display
Show a list of ALL transactions linked from the TOC with drilldowns to the wine in question. Use SPROC to do so and rewrite WINE.ASP to use this.

User agent handling
Set some flags based on useragent. Hide the external search in TOC on PocketPC. Suppress automatic redirect only on bad Mac case.

Thanks,
Eric LeVine
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> v 1.2.8 release notes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll