CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

My Burgundy Project

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> My Burgundy Project Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 7:37:40 AM   
ramwines

This forum thread, "My Burgundy Project", is intended to provide an easy-to-reference journal of my experiences as I dabble around with old world Burgundies. My objective of the project is to educate myself a little to the (French) Burgundy world. Not by reading a book, but by purposely drinking a Burgundy every week or so through the winter. The ultimate question to be answered is something like... Will I cut down on my California Pinot Noir fetish and introduce a meaningful amount of Burgundy into my cellar.

All comments, questions and criticisms are welcome.

Index to Notes on the Burgundies included in My Project:
Bottle #1 - 2006 Domaine Pavelot (Jean-Marc et Hugues) Pernand-Vergelesses 1er Cru Les Vergelesses - 88 pts.
Bottle #2 - 2007 Domaine Robert Chevillon Nuits St Georges Les Bousselots - 90 pts.
Bottle #3 - 2008 Domaine Sebastien Magnien Pommard Les Perrieres - 87 pts.
Bottle #4 - 2007 Chateau de Chamirey Mercurey - 85 pts.
Bottle #5 - 2003 Domaine de la Vougeraie Clos Vougeot - 92 pts.
First Five Summary - First Five
Bottle #6 - 2009 Chateau Philippe-le-Hardi Mercurey 1er Cru Les Puillets - 88 pts.
Bottle #7 - 2009 Domiane Gachot-Monot Cote de Nuits Villages - 90 pts.
Bottle #8 - 1210 Christophe Buisson Bourgogne - Not Rated.
Bottle #9 - 2009 Domaine Patrick Javallier Aloxe-Corton - 88 pts.
Bottle #10 - 2007 Joseph Drouhin Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru - 91 pts.
Second Five Summary - Second Five
First Ten Rated
Bottle #11 - 2009 Domaine Heresztyn gevrey-Chambertin Vieilles Vignes - 87 pts.
Bottle #12 - 2009 Domaine des Perdrix Vosne-Roman�e - 87 pts.
Bottle #13 - 2007 Domaine Robert Chevillon Nuits St. Georges Villages - 89 pts.
Bottle #14 - 2007 Domaine Robert Chevillon Nuits St Georges Les Roncières - 91 pts.
Bottle #15 - 2007 Louis Jadot Nuits St. Georges - 89 pts.
Bottle #16 - 2009 Domaine des Perdrix Pinot Noir Bourgogne - 90 pts.
Bottle #17 - 2009 Domaine Rene LeClerc Bourgogne Pinot Black - 89 pts.
Bottle #18 - 2005 Domaine Maume Gevrey-Chambertin - 88 pts.

< Message edited by ramwines -- 5/24/2013 9:29:57 AM >

Richard in Canton, OH and La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Nayarit, Mexico. Formally from Reno, NV.

The only problem with living in Mexico, my wine cellar is in Ohio.
Post #: 1
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 7:39:51 AM   
Old Doug

The few steps I've taken along that road convince me the journey is well worth it.

(in reply to ramwines)
Post #: 2
My Burgundy Project Bottle #1 - 11/22/2012 7:43:36 AM   
ramwines

November 3-4, 2012: "My Burgundy Project" Bottle #1 - 2006 Domaine Pavelot
Purchased from Whispering Vine Wine Company - Reno - $40 Rating 88

Over the weekend I ventured into the Burg world with my first serious Burgundy consumption with the '06 Pavelot. Not the first Burgundy I've ever had, but perhaps the first one that I've tasted "seriously" in a number of years. I opened the bottle on Saturday night about 30 minutes before tasting, but I did not decant it or use my Venturi, (maybe I should have). The nose was somewhat subtle with some hints of berries and a little earthiness. The initial taste was of berry fruit but with a tartness that seemed to overwhelm the fruit and seemed to turn more acidic through the finish.

I drank about 2/3s of the bottle over the next 2 hours with no rush. The tarty acidic taste mellowed a little, but not completely. I did not open a CA Pinot for comparison as was my original plan. Thought I just might confuse myself. I put a stopper in the bottle, sucked out the air and put the bottle back in the cellar for 24 hours. Overall, my initial impression was not very positive.

On Sunday I was very pleasantly surprise that the acidic taste and finish were totally gone. The last 1/3 of the bottle was very nice with more fruit and berries blossoming on the palette. It turned into a very enjoyable experience. It just needed 24 hours.

Of course the BIG question is how does it stand up to my cellar full of CA Pinots. There are major differences starting with the alcohol. The Pavelot was 13% while most good CA Pinots are well over 14%. The Pavelot was much more subtle, especially the second day, and perhaps a more complimentary wine with many foods vs. the bigger Pinots. But I'm addicted to really good Pinots that seem to have much more going on from the first whiff to the last drop.

This is only the first experience in what I'm hoping will enlighten me to many more Burgundies over the next few months. Who knows what I might find.

Richard in Canton, OH and La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Nayarit, Mexico. Formally from Reno, NV.

(in reply to ramwines)
Post #: 3
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 7:45:10 AM   
pjaines

Ram - great idea and interested to see how this progresses.

By the way, are you drinking the wines from a proper Burgundy glass? They are very much worth splashing out on as they will seriously enhance the wine.

My new DJ stuff....

(in reply to ramwines)
Post #: 4
My Burgundy Project Bottle #2 - 11/22/2012 7:47:44 AM   
ramwines

November 8, 2012: "My Burgundy Project" Bottle #2 - 2007 Domaine Robert Chevillon Nuits St. Georges Les Bousselots
Purchased from Whispering Vine Wine Company - Reno - $61 Rating 90

Opened immediately, consumed over 2.5 hours with the Thursday night Pinot/Cab "regulars".

Initial impression: Nose of sweet tobacco, slightly smoky. Reminded me of some Oregon Pinots. The taste was nicely fruity with some subtle spices lingering through the finish. Much more pleasant finish as compared to My Burgundy Project - Bottle #1..

Overall impression: Over the 2+ hours that a few of us enjoyed this Burg, the aroma continued to open and reveal more fruit. On the palette the wine seemed to blossom with more velvety texture. Very nicely balanced. Everyone agreed that it was a very enjoyable Burgundy experience. We needed some good cheese on the table!

Comparison comments: Understanding that everyone tasting this Burg knows my bias towards CA Pinots, and they've all enjoyed many of them, the conversation always comes around to the Burgundy/Pinot comparison. General consensus was that the Les Bousselots certainly deserved its place on our table (and maybe in the cellar) alongside my Pinots, but not as a replacement.

Other wines enjoyed through the evening:
2007 Siduri Pinot Cargasacchi Vineyard,
2011 Belle Glos Pinot Clark & Telephone Vineyard,
2008 Hess Collection Cabernet Mt. Veeder Estate,
2008 Freemark Abbey Cabernet Mt. Veeder.

(in reply to ramwines)
Post #: 5
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 7:56:21 AM   
ramwines

quote:

ORIGINAL: pjaines

Ram - great idea and interested to see how this progresses.

By the way, are you drinking the wines from a proper Burgundy glass? They are very much worth splashing out on as they will seriously enhance the wine.

Thanks for the encouragement. I was a little hesitant to start this thread, but keeping track of my little project with postings spread over a number of other threads was getting difficult.

Yes re. the proper glasses. I have a kitchen cabinet full of Riedel Bordeaux and Burgundy stemware. My favorite wine shop, where a bunch of us drink a lot of wine, only had Riedel Bordeaux glasses, but they seem to work OK with the Burgundies.

(in reply to pjaines)
Post #: 6
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 7:59:44 AM   
pjaines

I started my Burgundy education in anger probably 2 years back - previously I had only drunk new world pinot noirs. Now I am a total convert....although I have been very lucky to drink some of the top wines from the region thanks to other people's generosity on this forum. Once you get a good one you will like "Oh, okay.....NOW I get it".

A frustrating, expensive and at times rewarding journey.

My new DJ stuff....

(in reply to ramwines)
Post #: 7
My Burgundy Project Bottle #3 - 11/22/2012 8:01:34 AM   
ramwines

November 15, 2012: "My Burgundy Project" Bottle #3 - 2008 Domaine Sebastien Magnien Pommard Les Perrieres
Purchased from Whispering Vine Wine Company - Reno - $46 Rating 87
Opened immediately, decanted and consumed over 2 hours with the Thursday night Pinot/Cab "regulars".

Initial impression: Nose was somewhat subdued with the hint of cherries. The taste was fruity with a little acidity coming through. The finish lingered but did not thrill me.

Overall impression: Over the 2 hours that this Burgundy was enjoyed, the nose opened up a little more than the initial impression, but on the palette the wine was best described as a little disappointing. Especially after last week's experience with 2007 Domaine Robert Chevillon Nuits St. Georges Les Bousselots.

Comparison comments: Although everyone tasting this Burgundy agreed that it would be a nice food wine, no one was ready to consider this Pommard as a replacement for any of our regular Pinots daily drinkers (at half the price). Like 2010 Calera Pinot Noir Central Coast, or the 2010 Morgan Pinot Noir Santa Lucia Highlands Twelve Clones.

Other wines tasted during the evening:
2010 Rochioli Sauvignon Blanc,
2008 Robert Foley "The Griffin",
2005 Poderi Elia Barbaresco Serracapelli.

Previous Burgundy Project notes:
Bottle #1 2006 Domaine Pavelot 1er Cru Les Vergelesses
Bottle #2 2007 Domaine Robert Chevillon Nuits St. Georges Les Bousselots

< Message edited by ramwines -- 11/22/2012 8:06:15 AM >

(in reply to ramwines)
Post #: 8
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 8:02:19 AM   
ChrisinCowiche

I'm not a huge Pinot fan, though I enjoy an OR one from time to time, and totally ignorant of Burgandy as a rule, so may never take this journey myself, but am looking forward, too to reading about yours, ramwines!  Very nice concept for a thread here!

http://www.cellartracker.com/new/user.asp?iUserOverride=102173

(in reply to ramwines)
Post #: 9
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 8:07:43 AM   
pjaines

Also remember that most Burgundy red wines are built for drinking at 10 years plus.

Certainly the village level wines can be approachable in youth, but 1er Cru and certainly Grand Cru need a long time to start to get going.

My new DJ stuff....

(in reply to ChrisinCowiche)
Post #: 10
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 8:18:26 AM   
ramwines

quote:

ORIGINAL: ChrisinSunnyside

I'm not a huge Pinot fan, though I enjoy an OR one from time to time, and totally ignorant of Burgandy as a rule, so may never take this journey myself, but am looking forward, too to reading about yours, ramwines!  Very nice concept for a thread here!

Thanks Chris... As a bona fide "Pinot wine snob" who's been drinking the Russian River juice for about 30 years, I can certainly say that I know what I like. As for my little Burgundy project, I have to give a lot of credit to many of the regulars here on the forum. "Listening" to their ravings about Burgundy was the catalyst for my venture. I'm not sure where it's going to take me, but I'm enjoying the ride so far.

(in reply to ChrisinCowiche)
Post #: 11
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 8:32:23 AM   
ramwines

quote:

Also remember that most Burgundy red wines are built for drinking at 10 years plus.

Certainly the village level wines can be approachable in youth, but 1er Cru and certainly Grand Cru need a long time to start to get going.

Yes, I understand the aging requirements to really let a good Burgundy show its stuff. That presents a little problem with my project since I don't have access to a lot of older Burgs. I did manage to find a couple of older Grand Crus at my local Total Wines yesterday; a 2003 and 2006 Domaine Vougeraie Clos de Vougeot. I'm thinking about opening the '03 today with a Thanksgiving gathering that includes a number of French wine snobs.

A question... the French wine manager at Total Wines mentioned that she dd not think a lot of the 2009 Burgundies would require as much aging time as usual because of the ripeness of that particular vintage. Any comments on that?

(in reply to pjaines)
Post #: 12
My Burgundy Project Bottle #4 - 11/22/2012 8:37:03 AM   
ramwines

November 20, 2012: "My Burgundy Project" Bottle #4 - 2007 Chateau de Chamirey Mercurey.
Purchased from Total Wines - Reno - $34 Rated 85
Consumed over 2 hours with wine friends, not decanted.

Initial impression: Wine was somewhat subdued with a nose that I could not seem to identify. On the palette, this Burg seemed
to be thin without a lot going for it.

Overall impression: Although the wine opened somewhat over the 2 hours it was consumed and showed some nice berry fruit, it remained somewhat disappointing. Although only my fourth bottle in "My Burgundy Project", this was the most uneventful so far. Looking forward to more exciting Burgs in the future.

Bottle #3 2008 Domaine Sebastien Magnien Pommard Les Perrieres

(in reply to ramwines)
Post #: 13
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 8:41:37 AM   
Robert Pavlovich

This would be the conventional wisdom though I'd argue it's not always the case...not sure Burgundy shuts down as much as Bordeaux or others, though keep in mind there are more excuses made for Burgundy than any other region as far as when to drink. Meaning it's the hardest region to guess correctly on when to drink, and/or people just expect more from it, and their dollars! Good thing we have CT to help out.

So I tend to drink modern Burgundy younger until a certain producer or sub-region tells me no. Keep in mind I don't use this same philosophy across the board... with a region like Barolo I'm a lot more inclined to follow conventional wisdom.

With Burgundy's last couple vintages I've heard 09' may never shut down, but have also heard that they are starting to. Every 10' I've opened has been great even Premier Cru's which I'll be putting to the test again today with a La Pousse 1er Volnay.

Good luck RW, my advice: Get some 2010's quick!

quote:

I started my Burgundy education in anger probably 2 years back - previously I had only drunk new world pinot noirs. Now I am a total convert....although I have been very lucky to drink some of the top wines from the region thanks to other people's generosity on this forum. Once you get a good one you will like "Oh, okay.....NOW I get it".

A frustrating, expensive and at times rewarding journey.

(in reply to pjaines)
Post #: 14
My Burgundy Project - New Purchases for the Project - 11/22/2012 12:52:56 PM   
ramwines

Wednesday I spent some time with Anett, the Total Wines (Reno) French Wine Manager, selecting some Burgundies for My Burgundy Project. I went home with the following:

1 x 2009 Perdrix Bourgogne Pinot Noir
1 x 2009 Javillier Aloxe-Corton
1 x 2009 Perdrix Vosne Romanee
1 x 2006 Vougeraie Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru
1 x 2003 Vougeraie Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru
1 x 2009 Jadot Clos Vougeot Grand Cru
1 x 2009 Girardin Charmes Chambertin Grand Cru

Opening the '03 Clos Vougeot, as Burgundy #5 of my project, today with good friends, and like-minded wine people, as part of our Thanksgiving celebration.

(in reply to Robert Pavlovich)
Post #: 15
RE: My Burgundy Project - New Purchases for the Project - 11/22/2012 2:03:15 PM   
ray walker

Hello, Richard!
This promises to be quite the interesting project. Though, I do wish we had photos with it as well. Would be nice to see the bottles and to know what brought you to choose certain bottlings.

I would also suggest trying village wines in the 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2008 vintage as they are generally brilliant, affordable, different in character and should be somewhat easy to find if using wine-searcher.com

I'd look in Volnay, Chambolle-Musigny, Gevrey-Chambertin, Santenay, and Morey Saint Denis.

If I can be of any help, please do not hesitate.

Cheers

Ray

(in reply to ramwines)
Post #: 16
RE: My Burgundy Project - New Purchases for the Project - 11/22/2012 2:12:19 PM   
S1

quote:

ORIGINAL: ray walker

Hello, Richard!
This promises to be quite the interesting project. Though, I do wish we had photos with it as well. Would be nice to see the bottles and to know what brought you to choose certain bottlings.

I would also suggest trying village wines in the 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2008 vintage as they are generally brilliant, affordable, different in character and should be somewhat easy to find if using wine-searcher.com

I'd look in Volnay, Chambolle-Musigny, Gevrey-Chambertin, Santenay, and Morey Saint Denis.

Cheers

Ray

Oh what do YOU know about Burgundy?
Happy Thanksgiving, Ray, and good call on 01 and 08--two of my favorite terroir vintages
We drank an unfulfilling 09 for lunch
2009 Domaine Sébastien Magnien Beaune 1er Cru Beaune 'Les Aigrots' Premier Cru

will look for something else.

Tous les chemins mènent à la Bourgogne!
"One not only drinks wine, one smells it, observes it, tastes it, sips it and -- one talks about it!" (in memory of drycab)

(in reply to ray walker)
Post #: 17
RE: My Burgundy Project - New Purchases for the Project - 11/22/2012 2:40:46 PM   
ramwines

quote:

ORIGINAL: ray walker

Hello, Richard!

Cheers

Ray

Thanks for the advice Ray. Being a Burg newbee, I need all the help I can find. So far, all my Burgundy purchases have been local to Reno, NV. Truth be told, the local shops don't carry a lot of Burgundy. We're so close to the left coast wine country that they tend to specialize in CA, OR and WA wines. I've had a little luck at Total Wines, and the French Wine Manager at our local store seems pretty knowledgeable.

I'm still very much in the early days of my burgundy project. Looking forward to seeing where it takes me. Thanks again for the suggestions.

(in reply to ray walker)
Post #: 18
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 4:41:41 PM   
gilrbo

Interesting idea! It will be fun to follow.

quote:

ORIGINAL: ramwines
A question... the French wine manager at Total Wines mentioned that she dd not think a lot of the 2009 Burgundies would require as much aging time as usual because of the ripeness of that particular vintage. Any comments on that?

Well, many people say that and if you compare 2009 with the neighbouring vintages you should see pretty clearly what they mean.
But then there are people who do understand something about Burgundy, like J.F. Mugnier or the Lafarges who say that 2009 is a true "vin de garde" and that one should let it mature in the cellar for many years before appreciating it fully.

(in reply to ramwines)
Post #: 19
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 4:52:18 PM   
S1

the 09 I had today was tart, astringent and overly acidic. I will let others sleep and see if they settle down

Tous les chemins mènent à la Bourgogne!
"One not only drinks wine, one smells it, observes it, tastes it, sips it and -- one talks about it!" (in memory of drycab)

(in reply to gilrbo)
Post #: 20
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 5:09:05 PM   
Paul S

Great project man! All the best.

Ray Walker gave some really good advice - my epiphany Burg was a 1997 Jadot Clos de Beze some 10 years back. The maker and vineyard are top-notch, but the vintage was poo-pooed as a bit of a wash-out in its early days. That actually worked in my favour, delivering a Grand Cru Burgundy that was drinking nicely at 5 years old. Timing is often important with Burgs. The 1999s, for example, are still far too young to drink in many cases.

Looking forward to reading more notes!

(in reply to S1)
Post #: 21
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/22/2012 5:18:10 PM   
mtpisgah

I have been dabbling in Burgs since meeting S1. It has become an expensive adventure but very worth it. I have been trying some Oregon Pinots to even out the prices a little. CA Pinots don't really do it anymore.

Paul

I read books to pass the time until the next bottle of wine.

(in reply to Paul S)
Post #: 22
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/23/2012 7:34:39 AM   
drycab

quote:

ORIGINAL: mtpisgah

I have been dabbling in Burgs since meeting S1. It has become an expensive adventure but very worth it. I have been trying some Oregon Pinots to even out the prices a little. CA Pinots don't really do it anymore.

See what you've done, Scott!?!?!?!?!

"One not only drinks wine, one smells it, observes it, tastes it, sips it and -- one talks about it!" Edward VII

I wish I had some of that.......
I did....I drank it.......

(in reply to mtpisgah)
Post #: 23
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/23/2012 8:00:01 AM   
petitblanc

One cautionary note: it inevitably won't be long before the local "maturity police" (i.e. the Brits) stop by to point out you're drinking these wines too young. Ignore them and enjoy the journey!

Tom

(in reply to ramwines)
Post #: 24
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/23/2012 9:19:00 AM   
pjaines

You are sooooo right. That made me laugh. Even the french are puzzled at how old we drink our wines. But we know we are right

My new DJ stuff....

(in reply to petitblanc)
Post #: 25
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/23/2012 10:08:47 AM   
petitblanc

quote:

You are sooooo right. That made me laugh. Even the french are puzzled at how old we drink our wines. But we know we are right

Glad you took it with humour -- I hadn't even realized you'd already posted!

What's the old saying about the French drinking their wines too young and the English drinking them too old?

Tom

(in reply to pjaines)
Post #: 26
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/23/2012 10:19:47 AM   
khmark7

I'm one of those rule breakers who drink his Burgundy young.  I enjoy the village level young, while the fruit is more dominant.  I have a few Grand Cru status reds, but i'm holding those....

I also enjoy my California, Oregon, NY Finger Lakes and Michigan Pinot Noir young as well.......actually the only stuff i age these days are some of my Bordeaux.....and even then....

"a rogue Provence rouge of unknown provenance." author grafstrb

(in reply to petitblanc)
Post #: 27
My Burgundy Project Bottle #5 - 11/23/2012 12:11:14 PM   
ramwines

November 22, 2012 Thanksgiving: "My Burgundy Project" Bottle #5 - 2003 Domaine de la Vougeraie Clos Vougeot.
Purchased from Total Wines - Reno - $110 Rated 92
Decanted 2 hours prior to tasting. Drank with Thanksgiving Dinner with 8 wine friends, and lots of other wines (see below).

This was the first Grand Cru consumed as part of My Burgundy Project. Being somewhat concerned about the age of this Burg (too young), I opened it a couple of hours before anyone tasted it. I would best describe the nose as being a combination of some berries (cherries?) and a rich earthiness. On the palette there were more fruits mingling with some spices. As we consumed the wine, an austerity seemed to come through as well as a good amount of tannins. This bottle probably could have spent a few more years in the cellar.

Comparisons with Pinot Noir have been made with all of my project Burgs and this was no exception. Especially when you consider that all the Pinots listed below, except the Rochioli, were either already drank or in the process when we started tasting the Clos Vougeot. The palettes at the table that I respect the most all agreed that the Burgundy was the wine of the dinner so far. After the Burgundy was done, the Rochioli, which had been decanted 30 minutes earlier, hit the table. Personally, I'm still having a hard time comparing Burgundies like the Clos Vougeot to a big Pinot like the Rochioli West Block. I think both of these wines were very good, but my long CA Pinot experience pulls me to the West Block.

BTW, I'm not drinking today.

Other wines consumed through the dinner and the evening:
2010 Camino Alto Pinot Gris
2007 Porter Creek Pinot Noir Hillside Vineyard (Magnum)
2005 Gldeneye Pinot Noir Confluence Vineyard (Magnum)
2009 Black Kite Piniot Noir Kite's Rest Vineyard
2005 Rochioli Pinot Noir West Block Vineyard
2006 Rocca di Fabbri Montefalco Rosso Faroaldo
2001 Azienda Agricola Cos Scyri Sicilia IGT
2000 Graham Porto Vintage

Bottle #3 2008 Domaine Sebastien Magnien Pommard Les Perrieres
Bottle #4 2007 Chateau de Chamirey Mercurey

< Message edited by ramwines -- 12/5/2012 12:57:40 PM >

(in reply to khmark7)
Post #: 28
RE: My Burgundy Project Bottle #5 - 11/23/2012 12:50:09 PM   
petitblanc

One of the hallmarks of good Burgundy, IMHO, is in addition to being wonderful for sipping and reflection, it should also pair seamlessly with great food. This is the exact opposite of most big New World pinots, whose alcohol and ripeness sometimes overpower almost any pairing. This might be a useful point of consideration as you make your assessments. YMMV...

Tom

(in reply to ramwines)
Post #: 29
RE: My Burgundy Project - 11/23/2012 2:10:31 PM   
mtpisgah

quote:

ORIGINAL: drycab

See what you've done, Scott!?!?!?!?!

You will soon be to blame too Brad. Now that Caroline has her Rasa (thanks Tom), she wants some Bucella and Realm Merlots. If we don't go over board at a wine sale on Monday, she might get her wish (if they have any left).

Paul

I read books to pass the time until the next bottle of wine.

(in reply to drycab)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> My Burgundy Project Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI