CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

RE: Bourbon

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> RE: Bourbon Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Bourbon - 12/16/2014 5:23:20 PM   
Eddie

I got an offer from Saratoga Wine today......only $6999.94 for a 5-bottle vertical of Pappy....I can buy a LOT of Islay malts for that...not to mention Barolo or Sagrantino....

(in reply to JGerbasIII)
Post #: 61
RE: Bourbon - 12/16/2014 5:59:20 PM   
caeleric

some people are making big profits on how en vogue bourbon is right now. the rest of us will keep on fighting the good fight.

The Lord says, “Wine, both old and new, is robbing my people of their senses! (‭Hosea‬ ‭4‬:‭11‬ GNB)

what i got

(in reply to Eddie)
Post #: 62
RE: Bourbon - 12/16/2014 8:35:53 PM   
vinopkm

quote:

ORIGINAL: vinopkm

Updates to the collection:

Rowan's Creek 12yr old- not bad, but nothing special for the money. Would pass on a rebuy and not to my taste. Good but weakest of the bourbons I have tried.
Eagle Rare 10yr- now for $30 this is amazing stuff and worth double the price. Smooth and an extremely well made Bourbon in my limit and humble opinion.

WL Weller -Old Weller Antique 107proof -was just purchased and not tasted yet. (Edit) Very tasty QPR Bourbon need a small splash of water.
Micther's American Whiskey -was a B-day gift and not tasted yet (Edit) I had low expectation and was very pleasantly surprised- good stuff, but not the best QPR.

In my order of preference:
Eagle Rare -awesome- ice no water
Belle Meade -very good no ice and water
Four Roses Single Barrel 100proof -very good needs ice or splash of water
Rowan's Creek -meh

Still on my Bourbon kick.

Updates:
Old Bardstown -meh, not my style weird chocolate and nut finish and taste
Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage 2004 -10 year- wow another killer QPR Bourbon and no water needed (blows my mind that they can sell this stuff for $25 after 10 yrs. of aging)

Bought and haven't tried EH Taylor Small Batch -was reading Bourbon reviews and most reviewers picked this over the single barrel -surprised me. The "Rye" is not to hard to find here and might purchase shortly.

Four Rose Single Barrel is gone and I need to repurchase.

On the hunt for the Weller 12! Bruce shared some with me and blew my mind for the cost- Bruce also shared the Van Winkle 12yr Reserve- that was tasty and very good. But for the secondary market costs- not worth it IMHO. But I would never turn away a sip.

For QPR: Weller Antique and Evan Williams are both musts!
Sub $30: Eagle Rare
Sub $40: Four Roses, Belle Meade & Michters -all recommended and in order of preference

Passes: Old Bardstown and Rowan's Creek -just not my style or could recommend; however, they are drinkable.

(in reply to vinopkm)
Post #: 63
RE: Bourbon - 12/17/2014 3:00:59 PM   
FRM

quote:

ORIGINAL: MasterBevo

As for Pappy? I just don't get it. WORST CRAP I have EVER tasted... like drinking pure jet fuel.

So Pappy is crappy Sorry couldn't resist

(in reply to MasterBevo)
Post #: 64
RE: Bourbon - 12/29/2014 12:55:27 PM   
MasterBevo

quote:

ORIGINAL: JGerbasIII

Lol... Jim Beam is pretty darn good? is this for real? I also have had a bourbon or two in my life and almost tossed my cookies reading your post. ;)

Well... it's all RELATIVE to the price... I can drink Beam. It's $3 a drink at Happy Hour at my favorite local seafood place.

Beam wouldn't be my choice to enter in a Bourbon contest... but, trust me... when you're stuck in Asia for 2 weeks, with nothing but Scotch available. That Jim Beam label starts to look pretty good... when I find it!.

Reminds me of the time I was lost in the WILDS of Africa without a corkscrew. I was COMPELLED to SURVIVE off food and water for several days. - W. C. Fields.

(in reply to JGerbasIII)
Post #: 65
RE: Bourbon - 12/29/2014 4:55:47 PM   
roguetrader97

quote:

ORIGINAL: Eddie

quote:

ORIGINAL: recotte

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Beachrooster

Does anyone have a Pappy"s connection?

By the way, don't come to KY looking for Pappy. There's a waiting list of regulars at every store. When each year's allocation arrives, phone calls are made, and the stuff is sold before it ever gets stocked on the shelves.

I think this is pretty much the case everywhere at this point. Unless you're a solid regular somewhere, you're unlikely to get your hands on a bottle of this. My understanding is that there's a burgeoning secondary market, but the markups I've seen have been absurd.

You can buy a 1 1/2-ounce shot of Pappy 23 at the Cork & Barrel in Lexington for $1400. Yes, that's right, it's not a misprint. I don't know who is coming around paying such prices (NBA stars? Plenty of them around town in the summer....more likely the buyers who attend the Keeneland auctions, or wealthy businessmen going through mid-life crises, trying to impress potential trophy/2nd wives? Lawyers/lobbyists operating on deep expense accounts?)

Edit: speaking of the Keeneland auctions, Bobby Flay made a mint at the last one, and rumor has it he's looking around town for a site for a new restaurant.

Blue chippers who just signed with Coach Cal?

Sorry, Eddie couldn't resist.

(in reply to Eddie)
Post #: 66
RE: Bourbon - 6/11/2015 7:44:38 AM   
BRR

While with a co-worker at Daniel's Broiler last week, I was given a bit of Blanton's Bourbon and really enjoyed it. I came to find out, shortly thereafter when trying to buy a bottle, that they're not currently distributing through retail. What?!?

So, I went home with two others: Angel's Envy, recommended to me by the bartender at Daniels, and a Eagle Rare, for a high QPR buy. Looking forward to trying both. Anyone know anything more about Blanton's?

Cheers!

(in reply to roguetrader97)
Post #: 67
RE: Bourbon - 6/11/2015 8:02:56 AM   
Eddie

I've had it, and it was one of the few Bourbons I like. Demand for it outstrips supply. It's made by the same folks who make Pappy Van Winkle. One occasionally sees it for sale here, less frequently now that it's so popular. (About 15 months ago is the last time I remember seeing any on a shelf, but I don't look for it.)

(in reply to BRR)
Post #: 68
RE: Bourbon - 6/11/2015 8:14:31 AM   
Eddie

quote:

ORIGINAL: roguetrader97

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: recotte

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Beachrooster

Does anyone have a Pappy"s connection?

By the way, don't come to KY looking for Pappy. There's a waiting list of regulars at every store. When each year's allocation arrives, phone calls are made, and the stuff is sold before it ever gets stocked on the shelves.

I think this is pretty much the case everywhere at this point. Unless you're a solid regular somewhere, you're unlikely to get your hands on a bottle of this. My understanding is that there's a burgeoning secondary market, but the markups I've seen have been absurd.

You can buy a 1 1/2-ounce shot of Pappy 23 at the Cork & Barrel in Lexington for $1400. Yes, that's right, it's not a misprint. I don't know who is coming around paying such prices (NBA stars? Plenty of them around town in the summer....more likely the buyers who attend the Keeneland auctions, or wealthy businessmen going through mid-life crises, trying to impress potential trophy/2nd wives? Lawyers/lobbyists operating on deep expense accounts?)

Edit: speaking of the Keeneland auctions, Bobby Flay made a mint at the last one, and rumor has it he's looking around town for a site for a new restaurant.

Blue chippers who just signed with Coach Cal?

Sorry, Eddie couldn't resist.

I just noticed that I made a mistake in the original post. The $1400 shot is at the Bluegrass Tavern, not at the Cork and Barrel (and that was the cost 15 months ago, it may be more now!!); I've corrected it in the original post.

By the way, if any of Cal's cats was to drink a $1400 shot, you can bet it would be all over the news. Those fellows have no privacy at all. It takes a special person to handle that degree of media saturation. I wouldn't want it.

< Message edited by Eddie -- 6/11/2015 8:17:59 AM >

(in reply to roguetrader97)
Post #: 69
RE: Bourbon - 6/11/2015 1:38:30 PM   
MindMuse

quote:

ORIGINAL: BRR

While with a co-worker at Daniel's Broiler last week, I was given a bit of Blanton's Bourbon and really enjoyed it. I came to find out, shortly thereafter when trying to buy a bottle, that they're not currently distributing through retail. What?!?

So, I went home with two others: Angel's Envy, recommended to me by the bartender at Daniels, and a Eagle Rare, for a high QPR buy. Looking forward to trying both. Anyone know anything more about Blanton's?

I was in a new restaurant this Sunday night and they had about two dozen Bourbons on their beverage list. The one I ordered was the Blanton's 93 (proof). Got a very generous pour of it and was glad of it. It is available a few places around Atlanta at retail.

... she uncorked it and put it to her lips. "I know something interesting is sure to happen," she said to herself, "whenever I eat or drink anything; so I'll just see what this bottle does."
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

(in reply to BRR)
Post #: 70
RE: Bourbon - 6/11/2015 2:03:36 PM   
vinopkm

Blantons is always readily available in Southern CA. Multiple shops.

http://www.hitimewine.net/BLANTONS-S.B-750.html

PM me if you want some "corn water" shipped to you. Illegal to ship the hard stuff within CA.

Binnys in Chicago ships booze, at least to me in CA.. I have bought 4 hard to find bourbons from them recently, all with out issue and great pricing

I'll have some update this evening on what I'm drinking these days... gone way overboard on the bourbons... 20+ bottles.

(in reply to MindMuse)
Post #: 71
RE: Bourbon - 6/11/2015 7:18:35 PM   
vinopkm

I've been meaning to update this thread, as I'm always looking for suggested bourbons. Please let us/me know what I should be drinking.

Since X-mas of this year I've gone to the deep-end.

New additions (all singles unless noted "2x"):

2x Belle Meade 9yr Sherry Cask finish -Drinks great neat and love the sweet finish- $70, interesting and glad to have 2. Recommend
Orphan Barrel series: 2x Barterhouse 20yr -Tied with the Col EH Taylor Single Barrel for my favorite (slight edge to the Taylor)- just a great sipping bourbon worth the premium pricing
*Forged Oak 15yr -Good, no need for another, glad I bought, but tough to recommend
*Lost Prophet 22yr -Good and well priced for a 22yr old Bourbon vs. it's competition, but wasn't wowed and for the money 2 Barterhouse would have been nicer. But worth buy/try of an Aged Bourbon.
*passed on the other Orphan Barrels so far based on mixed reviews
Elmer T Lee -I over paid, but worth the $50 I paid. I like this a lot and very complex. Recommend and highly recommend Sub $35...
2x Weller 12 -Another, I over paid... I paid $50, good bourbon... worth the $20-$25 hype and at $50... not so much. Still a great bourbon and recommend
2x Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve 120 proof- Damn cask strength love in a bottle & best QPR cask strength Bourbon- my LWS is selling for $35!!! Highly recommend
Four Roses Single Barrel Cask Strength OBSO -Damn good corn water, I need to buy and will buy more shortly... Cask Strength Four Roses under $70 is a buy every day! Highly Recommend
Makers Mark Cask Strength -375ml - Good, but not impressed
Col. E.H. Taylor Small Batch -Great mid-tier Bourbon, but the Eagle Rare kicks it ass- IMHO and for $15 buck less the Eagle Rare wins all day.

Re-buys since X-mas
5x Eagle Rare -can't be beat for QPR- LWS was selling for $24.99 Stocked up on 5, gifted 2 and took one to a "guys" weekend. 2 left in Collection and Highly Recommend
Col. E.H. Taylor Single Barrel- For $62 at a "big box" store, worth the $20 over the Small Batch Col Taylor. So much more smoother and more complex vs. Small Batch. (I talked bad on this one based on reviews in an earlier post, I was dead wrong) Highly Recommend
Weller Old Antique- 1/2 way between a cask strength and a normal bottling bourbon and for $22-$25 bucks another amazing QPR

And a non-Bourbon whisky- Bowmore "Darkest" 15yr Sherry Cask finished -don't know what I think, not a fan yet, but I could see learning to love.

< Message edited by vinopkm -- 6/11/2015 7:22:20 PM >

(in reply to vinopkm)
Post #: 72
RE: Bourbon - 6/11/2015 7:29:37 PM   
vinopkm

On the search/hunt for more cask strength/barrel proof bourbons:

Blanton's Single Barrel Barrel Strength- saw it once and should have bought- standard Single Barrel is easier to source
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof
Col. EH Taylor Barrel Proof (what I want the most)

(in reply to vinopkm)
Post #: 73
RE: Bourbon - 6/11/2015 8:32:39 PM   
champagneinhand

anybody have the Maker's Mark reserve, I guess its aged and has a higher ABV. It was said to actually taste similar to Pappy's without the price tag. I think it was back at K&L awhile back. I think they also carry Blanton's.

I'm not a big bourbon guy, but can appreciate it for what it is.

As I age my finger tips seem to be bigger, my iOS keyboard seems to be less kind, and my need for wearing reading glasses has never been greater. I hope you are forgiving and can read between my lines.

(in reply to vinopkm)
Post #: 74
RE: Bourbon - 6/11/2015 9:04:46 PM   
vinopkm

I have the Maker's Mark Cask Strength (edit: at least price wise)- that would be their top tier and in the middle would be the Maker's 46.
They are all wheated bourbons.

quote:

ORIGINAL: champagneinhand

anybody have the Maker's Mark reserve, I guess its aged and has a higher ABV. It was said to actually taste similar to Pappy's without the price tag. I think it was back at K&L awhile back. I think they also carry Blanton's.

I'm not a big bourbon guy, but can appreciate it for what it is.

< Message edited by vinopkm -- 6/11/2015 9:05:08 PM >

(in reply to champagneinhand)
Post #: 75
RE: Bourbon - 6/12/2015 4:40:44 AM   
JGerbasIII

If you have not had the Angels Envy Cask I would be looking for it. Very Very good. Having a look in my cellar and with the exception of the 20pvw.. it's hard to beat.

quote:

On the search/hunt for more cask strength/barrel proof bourbons:

Blanton's Single Barrel Barrel Strength- saw it once and should have bought- standard Single Barrel is easier to source
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof
Col. EH Taylor Barrel Proof (what I want the most)

Cheers,
John

(in reply to vinopkm)
Post #: 76
RE: Bourbon - 6/12/2015 2:18:46 PM   
MindMuse

A generous friend and CellarTracker last night let me pour these:

Col. E.H. Taylor Cured Oak 17 year
Parker's Heritage Collection Promise of Hope 10 year
Parker's Heritage Collection 27 year
Parker's Heritage Collection Original Batch Wheat Whiskey 13 year

Heck, that was after his Marcassin Three Sisters Chardonnay contribution at dinner.

... she uncorked it and put it to her lips. "I know something interesting is sure to happen," she said to herself, "whenever I eat or drink anything; so I'll just see what this bottle does."
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

(in reply to JGerbasIII)
Post #: 77
RE: Bourbon - 6/14/2015 10:01:25 AM   
EpochMD

I absolutely agree to the "bargain bourbons" - Eagle Rare and Four Roses (especially their more limited samples) are fantastic deals and reliable.

I would add my own personal favorite at the moment - Woodford Reserve Double-Oaked - just delicious, and the price-point is right on par with the above.

(in reply to MindMuse)
Post #: 78
RE: Bourbon - 6/14/2015 10:17:17 AM   
vinopkm

Happy National Bourbon Day.
My LWS- Hi Time Wine, did a charity raffle auction for Nepal -raffle tickets were $5... what the "H"... good cause and the chance to win free booze. One auction was for a bottle of Old Rip Van Winkle... ok.. in for $5, turns out I won and picking the bottle up today! Can wait to pop this bottle.

I also won a bottle of Prichards Rum too (as I threw in $5 for the other auction). One raffle was just for the Old Van Rip Winkle bourbon and the other raffle was for about 20 various booze items... booze, beer and wine. So $10 won me a bottle of Rum and a killer cult Bourbon bottle.

< Message edited by vinopkm -- 6/14/2015 10:18:39 AM >

(in reply to EpochMD)
Post #: 79
RE: Bourbon - 6/14/2015 1:45:56 PM   
BenNoir

This thread got me going.

I'm not a huge whiskey drinker, but I have a cabinet with selection of spirits. A decent Single Malt Scotch selection, a few Irish Whiskeys, Crown Royal for one particular relative, various rums, tequilas, gins, and my go to spirit - Ketel One (actually stored in the freezer). I have room in the liqueur cabinet for a few bourbons, and every once in awhile I like to pour a glass either neat or over ice to sip. I recently finished my bottle of Angel's Envy and thought I should see what I had in there for other bourbons.

Pappy 12 year old (I stood in line one January morning to get that)
George Dickel No. 12 (Tennessee)
Watkins Select (I think I used that for egg nog a few years ago)
Black Ridge Small Batch (mostly full, I must not have been impressed)

I think I'll send the Black Ridge and 11 other bottles of various items which I'm pretty sure I will never drink to my nephew, a recent college graduate with limited funds. He is much less picky about what he drinks. The Dickel and Watkins are nearly gone, so I can polish them off to clear the space.

Based on comments here and a little research, I ordered some bourbons from my local BevMo for pickup tomorrow:

Maker's Mark 46: I really wanted the W.L. Weller 12, but everyone seems to be out of stock. Maker's Mark is also a wheated bourbon and I always thought the regular Maker's was pretty good stuff, so I'll try the 46 while I continue to search for the Weller.

Four Roses Single Barrel: Everyone was raving about this one, so I thought I better get a bottle. If it's as good as its press, it could become the house bourbon (depending on how good the Weller turns out to be).

Four Roses Private Selection Barrel Bourbon: I know this is a bit of a crap shoot, since there are a number of these. This one is BevMo's, and reviews were favorable, so I decided to splurge.

So the ranch bourbon offerings are about to get refreshed.

I notice there are a lot of little small batch local distilleries springing up all over the place. I like to buy local, but I tried a lot of local vodkas, and in general, I found them to be expensive, and... not good. So for now, I'll stick to established whiskey distillers of known quality.

ben

< Message edited by bennor -- 6/14/2015 1:47:18 PM >

(in reply to vinopkm)
Post #: 80
RE: Bourbon - 6/14/2015 2:49:25 PM   
Hollowine

Awesome Patrick!

Ben, the Four Roses Private Selection Barrel is probably my house bourbon now. I just finished the last of my bottle, need to go find another. You are right, there will be some variation, but it is still insanely good and so easy to quaff...

(in reply to BenNoir)
Post #: 81
RE: Bourbon - 6/15/2015 12:44:55 PM   
cookiefiend

quote:

Happy National Bourbon Day.

How on earth did I miss this one?
Today is "Go Fly a Kite Day", I have the silly stuff but not the important ones!

ps - I think you'll love that Rip Van Winkle - I do!

Dawn

'After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.'
Aldous Huxley

(in reply to vinopkm)
Post #: 82
RE: Bourbon - 6/15/2015 2:51:23 PM   
BenNoir

Picked up the bourbon I purchased from BevMo yesterday on my way through town, and popped them open when I got home for an eyes-wide-open taste test.

Maker's Mark 46: Strong and smooth with butterscotch on the tongue. A little burn as it sat there and then a pleasant lasting finish. Very nice like an old friend who's come to talk about the days gone by. 94 proof wheated.

Four Roses Private Selection Barrel: Caught me a little off guard after the Makers, with a 114 proof slap across the face and a palate burn of many flavors going in all different directions just trying to escape. Not unpleasant - just very busy, and very hot. This recipe was OBSO (50% Corn 35% Rye, 5% Barley). After the Makers, the Rye was very pronounced and almost made me pucker.

Four Roses Single Barrel: Like the previous Four Roses, Rye forward with clear cinnamon, but since this was not quite as strong (100 proof), I was less taken back. Again, alcohol forward and a melody of tastes following which lingered in the mouth and throat.

Based on exactly one neat sipping tasting, I enjoyed all three very much. The Makers was quite different from the Four Roses which were pretty close. Overall, I rated the Maker's 46 1st, the FR Single Barrel 2nd, and the FR Private Single Barrel 3rd.
This might change with a cube of ice. I'm not done with the comparison.

I will say, there is a lot more going on with the Four Roses than the Makers. It could win me over.
Now I just need to get some Weller 12 in for a wheated verses rye taste off.

ben

(in reply to cookiefiend)
Post #: 83
RE: Bourbon - 6/17/2015 11:00:07 AM   
MasterBevo

I've been looking everywhere for Weller's 12 year.. just can't seem to find it. :-(

Reminds me of the time I was lost in the WILDS of Africa without a corkscrew. I was COMPELLED to SURVIVE off food and water for several days. - W. C. Fields.

(in reply to BenNoir)
Post #: 84
RE: Bourbon - 6/17/2015 11:13:14 AM   
Eddie

quote:

ORIGINAL: MasterBevo

I've been looking everywhere for Weller's 12 year.. just can't seem to find it. :-(

The Sea Hag (bar below the Village Anchor in Anchorage) has it by the glass, for $7 per shot. Might be worth the short drive; the Village Anchor is one of my favorite restaurants. I've never had a meal there that wasn't excellent.

(in reply to MasterBevo)
Post #: 85
RE: Bourbon - 6/17/2015 3:12:18 PM   
BRR

Really, really enjoying my first Angel's Envy. Nice richness and complexity, and quite velvety.

Cheers!

(in reply to Eddie)
Post #: 86
RE: Bourbon - 6/20/2015 4:52:39 PM   
BenNoir

My self imposed ban on wine purchases has caused unforeseen spending on bourbon.

The big liquor stores have been out of Eagle Rare, but I noticed it was on sale at the grocery store. So I bought a bottle, plus a bottle of Woodford Reserve and a bottle of Woodford Reserve Double Oak. I'm still on the hunt for a W.L. Weller 12. At the rate I drink bourbon, that ought to be about a 5 year supply.

ben

< Message edited by bennor -- 6/20/2015 4:53:02 PM >

(in reply to BRR)
Post #: 87
RE: Bourbon - 6/24/2015 1:24:34 PM   
BRR

In MSP as I write this, and a good friend from my company surprised me with a bottle of Blanton's which, as I stated above, is absolutely gone from anywhere in WA. What a generous gift, and I'm super stoked to try it.

Cheers!

(in reply to BenNoir)
Post #: 88
RE: Bourbon - 6/24/2015 3:28:55 PM   
Eddie

In other Kentucky-related news, Jamal Murray just announced that he will play at UK. We have the number one recruiting class again! I imagine that more than a few Bourbons will be poured tonight to celebrate that fact!

(in reply to BRR)
Post #: 89
RE: Bourbon - 6/24/2015 6:42:24 PM   
pdemaio

I'm going to against the grain and recommend Woodford's Reserve as my farvorite. It's great, smooth, flavorful, balanced, available, and cheap. I've tasted a lot, and always come back regardless of price. Stick with the baseline one, the double oak etc isn't as good. I've been meaning to do a blind tasting of it with my bourbon snob friends. None of the mass market bourbons in $50-100 range are worth it IMHO. Blantons, Highwest, some of the buffalo traces would get my vote as being the closest, but I'd take Woodford's over them...
Here's what I have in my cabinet:
Pappy 15. Bought this off the shelf on a trip to Chicago a few years ago. Left the 23 there, because it was too expensive at $123. I was right then, and I'm extra-right now that it's going for $2-3K. It's good, but so is Woodford's... I pour it to impress people...
Hibiki 21 (Japanese whiskey), kills almost anything from anywhere. Incredibly smooth and flavorful. Very expensive and hard to get. I pour it to impress people who know Pappy's isn't that great...
Jeferson's 25 Rye - excellent and better than their bourbon. Probably not worth the price, but closer than most high end stuff and excellent. If someone pours you some, thank them profusely. Not as hard to get as Hibiki 21
Orphan Barrel "Barter House" - The best high end bourbon I've found. Tastes a bit like Pappy's. IMHO better.
Johnny Drum - Tastes like Woodford's but with more spice. A little harder to find, and probably $5 more.

-PDQ

(in reply to Eddie)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> RE: Bourbon Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI