CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

Changing to Cost/Value on Barcode labels

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> Changing to Cost/Value on Barcode labels Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Changing to Cost/Value on Barcode labels - 10/18/2016 1:46:29 PM   
dpolivy

A couple of weeks ago, I made a small change to how cost and value appear on printed barcode labels, based on some user feedback. Since the change, we've gotten a few support questions about this, so I wanted to provide a more public release note with details on the change.

Previously, when printing barcode labels, there was a checkbox to include "Value and Price" on the labels. Checking this box would always include both value and price, when present, for a given wine.

The new behavior now ties this checkbox to your display settings for value and price. The thinking is that if you have chosen to only show value, only show price, or show value and price on the website, that you would only want the corresponding item(s) to appear on your barcode labels. So, now the checkbox on the barcode print dialog will match whatever your display settings are, and the included result on the labels will also match.

So, if your display settings are set to 'value only', previously your barcode labels would include price (cost) -- and now, they will only include value.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

< Message edited by dpolivy -- 10/18/2016 1:47:15 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> Changing to Cost/Value on Barcode labels Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI