CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 9:01:00 AM   
ChrisinCowiche

Welcome!

This is the Reveal Day thread for the DRY SANTAS . If you see your name below, you are a DRY SANTA and this is your group! I have listed everyone by their forum username in alphabetical order.

DRY SANTAS:

RECIPIENT - WINE RECIEVED - SANTA REVEALED

1. arthrovine - 2013 Dönnhoff Niederhäuser Hermannshöhle Riesling Spätlese, 2012 Goat Rocks Winery Syrah - recotte

2. bkc1428- 2009 Drinkward Peschon Cabernet Sauvignon Entre Deux Meres - nyccablover

3. BornToRhone - 2014 Carter Cabernet Sauvignon Fortuna Vineyard - ern1

4. cookiefiend - 2013 Becklyn Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve - BornToRhone

5. crispino - 2013 Robert Craig Cabernet Sauvignon Affinity, 2013 Robert Craig Bob's Cuvee Sauvage - vinopkm

6. Endodr – 2005 Chateau Lascombes - Jack667

7. ericindc - 2010 Joseph Phelps Estate Napa Cabernet Sauvignon - Franklin 10

8. ern1 - 2014 Chappellet Signature Cabernet Sauvignon - Exit 105

9. Exit 105 - 2013 O'Shaughnessy Howell Mountain Cab, 2013 Brick House Tonnelier Pinot - arthrovine

10. Franklin 10 - 1986 BV Georges de Latour Private Reserve - ericindc

11. GalvezGuy - 2014 Venge Cabernet Sauvignon Bone Ash Vineyard - Endodr

12. Jack667 - 2007 Altamura Cabernet Sauvignon - mwest

13. markandsusanw - 2007 TOR Kenward Family Wines Cabernet Sauvignon Cimarossa Vineyard - GalvezGuy

14. mcsac67 - 2005 Kobalt Cabernet Sauvignon - RockinCabs

15. mwest - 2000 Silver Oak Alexander Cabernet Sauvignon - markandsusanw

16. nyccablover - 2001 Dunn Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - cookiefiend

17. recotte – 2012 Elyse Cabernet Sauvignon Morisoli Vineyard - rhm66

18. rmh66 - 2013 Arnot-Roberts Montecillo Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon - ??????????

19. RockinCabs - 2013 Trefethen Oak Knoll Cabernet - crispino

20. smahk - 2014 Franny Beck Johan vineyard Pinot Noir, 2005 Coup de Foudre Cab Sauv - yogi8938

21. vinopkm - 2001 Tignanello - smahk

22. yogi8938 - 2009 Philips Togni Tanbark Hill Cabernet Sauvignon - bkc1428

This first post will serve as the master list. After each person’s name I will post what wine he/she received. Whenever someone correctly guesses their Santa, I will add their Santa's name to the right of the wine. So, if a name is shown on the right column above, then that person has already been identified as someone’s Santa. I'll also keep a running talley of remaining UNMATCHED SANTAS. We’ll keep goin’ until everyone’s been identified!

I know not everyone plays the guessing game with the same level of gusto, and that is fine. However, everyone should, at a minimum, do the following:

- Post what you received
- Say thank you!
- Make at least a guess or two, if you are so moved
- If you decide to drink your wine right away, feel free to post a tasting note and/or story
- Have fun!

- Important: if someone guesses you as their Santa, post whether or not they’re right. This means that even if you are not following the thread very closely, you should at least check in periodically and scan the posts to see if someone’s guessed you. As Head Elf, I reserve the right to post your answer for you if enough time goes by and you are just leaving somebody hanging. I doubt I will have to do this, but just be aware that a minimum amount of participation from everyone is needed to keep the game moving along and fun for all.

Don’t forget that you can ask your Santa for a hint if you are stuck guessing! Santas can also provide a hint if they like, although you may want to wait until your recipient specifically asks, so as not to spoil it for someone who likes a challenge. Mysterious statements cloaked in subterfuge are always a source of amusement...

Personally I love all the sleuthing and the guessing, but I know some people are just not that into it. Hopefully this helpful listing of names will provide some assistance for those who have trouble keeping up with the craziness once the guessing game starts! I will try to update it at least once a day.

One last note: obviously, this group represents only half the total participants in SS this year. As mentioned at the beginning of the event, we’ve split the whole shebang into two groups. This was done both to keep the guessing game more manageable and to cut down on the volume of posting traffic. To that end, we’re asking that you please post only in your own group’s thread, at least for the first day or two. As anyone who played this game knows, the thread traffic is intense. So at least for the time being, try to resist the urge to cross-post. Feel free to follow both threads, of course! Depending on the amount of traffic, we may relax this rule – I mean, I like fun banter as much as the next guy.

That’s it! So, without further ado, everyone open your packages now and tell us what you got! Let the craziness begin!

- Chris (ChrisinSunnyside)

< Message edited by ChrisinSunnyside -- 12/19/2016 3:37:57 PM >

http://www.cellartracker.com/new/user.asp?iUserOverride=102173
Post #: 1
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 9:28:07 AM   
nyccablover

Okay - the rookie will start this off - where are all the other DRY Santas this Sunday??? They are already going to town on the CAB Santa thread :-)

Thank you very much to my Secret Santa for the 2001 Dunn Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. Very excited to try this nicely aged Dunn. I have only been able to try a few in our blind tasting club - and they were very interesting. Woohoo! Christmas Eve wine!

THANK AGAIN and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Now onto the sleuthing.

(in reply to ChrisinCowiche)
Post #: 2
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 9:30:14 AM   
cookiefiend

eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

….

A note! Sez 'do not open till told to'… What? I would cheat? NEVER!

bubble wrap
bubble wrap

bubble wrap
bubble wrap

bubble wrap!
A wine skin!

A bottle wrapped in a lovely note! Wishing me a Merry Christmas!

Carefully peeling the note off…

It's the 2013 Becklyn Reserve!
WOO HOOO!

Thank you Secret Santa! You are so kind! We're sure to love this!

Now I'm off to sleuth!

Dawn

'After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.'
Aldous Huxley

Post #: 3
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 9:32:41 AM   
mwest

I am the happy Recipient of a 2000 Silver Oak Alexander Cabernet Sauvignon. I started my search with property records in Oklahoma as that is where the wine shipped from. Unfortunately GIS records were not online... so then I began looking at Santa profiles to see who might live there. Searching the profiles was slow going so I looked up the tasting notes. There I found a lovely description from MarkandSusanW. Looking at the profile they are from Oklahoma. I tried checking their consumption history but the cellar was marked private.

MarkandSusanW are you my Santa?

Post #: 4
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 9:40:13 AM   
BornToRhone

I observed the discreet white shipping box from UPS....seems to contain alcoholic beverages, expertly packaged by Mr. John Draney of the Omaha Wine Company. Hmmm - I'm pretty sure I've never been to Omaha. Don't really know anyone from there either. Oh, well - we'll pick up the sleuthing after it's open.

Slice the tape with my trusty Jiuce C2 pocket knife....pull out the styro insert...pry the two halfs apart, and lo and behold!

2014 Carter Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Fortuna Vineyard - EXCELLENT!
I must have been good this year! And someone knows I am a fan of Mike Smith!
Thank you Secret Santa! (i will find you. )

< Message edited by BornToRhone -- 12/11/2016 9:57:23 AM >

-- The answer may not lie at the bottom of a bottle of wine, but you should at least check. --

Post #: 5
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 9:53:07 AM   
nyccablover

Okay after a quick preliminary sleuth.

1) Package - hand delivered from Acker Merrill - return address North Pole - no clues

2) Card Enclosed - "Happy Holidays - from your CT Secret Santa" - no clues

3) Current Inventory of this wine in CT - shows no-one in this group holding the wine

4) Tasting Notes - RockinCabs has written two tasting notes on this wine in 2010 and 2011 - also someone named Cookie7 who I though might be Cookiefiend but different person

SO - preliminary guess - ROCKINCABS are you my awesome Secret Santa???

(in reply to BornToRhone)
Post #: 6
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 10:12:09 AM   
Franklin 10

Yeeeeoww!

1986 BV Georges de Latour Private Reserve. Thank you Secret Santa!!!!

And a bonus/kicker (!) of 2011 Dom. de la Pinte Arbois (Jura).

Frigginme yeah! Somebody cares enough to know that I'm always looking for a well aged tasting experience and doesn't care enough that I'm not always so good and this year was no exception. The Jura wine will be a new experience, yay!

This is exciting stuff and right in my wheelhouse. Sincerest thanks!

Soooo, I did some sleuthing and it wasn't so hard so decipher I checked the community holdings and only one person has both wines:

CT Santa! Are you my Secret Santa?

(in reply to nyccablover)
Post #: 7
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 10:18:01 AM   
Franklin 10

Ha ha. <I know CT Santa isn't my Secret Santa>

So sleuthing did lead to 2 potential clues: S1 has purchased and "consumed" a Pinta Arboi, BUT he isn't a Dry Santa (don't so much care for that designation, somehow clangs in my ear ).

Galvezguy has purchased 2 of the BV GdL Reserve and consumed 1.

Package sent from Arlington...

OK, swinging for the fences: GG, did you send the Latour to S1 and have him repackage with the additional wine and ship from the DC area?

(in reply to Franklin 10)
Post #: 8
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 10:35:30 AM   
Endodr

Hi everyone. Merry Christmas. I received a bottle of Chateau Lascombes 2005. Thanks Santa; great gift. Who wouldn't enjoy an aged 2nd growth Margaux from a great vintage! I look forward to opening it. My Santa sent it to me directly, so it must have come out of his/her cellar. I need to search.

Post #: 9
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 10:36:43 AM   
Exit 105

First of all, I am very thankful as my SS is very generous since he/she sent not only a 2013 O'Shaughnessy Howell Mountain Cab but also included a 2013 Brick House Tonnelier Pinot. WOW!

My SS sent a small clue, I believe, in a handwritten note. That combined with a little cellar sleuthing leads me to..........Franklin 10. Are you the most awesomest ever SS?

Post #: 10
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 10:40:11 AM   
recotte

Oh, is today reveal day? I totally forgot. Which is to say, I totally did not forget.

Inside the outer espresso box was a single bottle shipper. My Santa was careful with their packaging. Unfortunately for me, other than a small remnant of a FedEx sticker, all other potentially identifying information was thoroughly eradicated. On to the opening, and it is...

2012 Elyse Cabernet Sauvignon Morisoli Vineyard

Thank you, Secret Santa!

With the wine, there's a very nice note from the desk of Secret Santa. I think Santa was "in his cups" at the time of writing, as he notes that "My have you been good this year!" Even with the footnote acknowledging that he's wearing his Happy Blinders, this is a stretch. Santa, you may want to consider posting an elf on guard duty to keep Rudolph and gang out of the cellar.

In CT, there is only one person with this vintage of this specific wine, and they do not appear to be part of this game. Drat. Based on a quick look at prior vintages, it looks like this is only available from the winery, but I don't see any community holdings where the names are popping out.

I'll revert to my prior sleuthing of the tracking number on the package, it having been sent from Seattle.

Carnation, WA is just outside of Seattle, so, mwest, are you my Secret Santa?

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. - Oscar Wilde

Post #: 11
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 10:51:33 AM   
BornToRhone

Well...the sleuthing begins...

Obviously, since my wine was shipped from a wine shop in Omaha, my SS will not be found in Omaha. I found one person so far in this list of DRY SANTAS with some Carter in their cellar. I am sure there are more as well. I figure the Omaha diversion would be most likely maximized from someone on either coast.

YOGI8938 - Jeff, are you my Secret Santa?

(I also found it apropos that DryCab also was a fan of Carter Cellars cabs.)

-- The answer may not lie at the bottom of a bottle of wine, but you should at least check. --

Post #: 12
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 11:10:41 AM   
smahk

Wow!! My secret Santa gifted me not one but two awesome bottles.

2014 Franny Beck johan vineyard Pinot noir
2005 Coup de Foudre Cabernet Sauvignon

Perfect selection - i have not had either and look forward to enjoying them over this holiday season. Thank you for your generosity.

What are the clues? Not shipped from a wine shop but from a small town in Northern California

Now- I am usually one of the very last to successfully guess my secret Santa ...but either I am getting better at sleuthing or I received better clues.

Since the package was mailed from Morgan Hill and yogi8938 lives in Morgan Hill....
Yogi (Jeff) - are you my secret Santa?

Cin Cin!

(in reply to recotte)
Post #: 13
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 11:32:17 AM   
yogi8938

Smahk-

Yes I am your secret santa. I hope you enjoy both the wines. I feel the cab is drinking wonderfully right now with a short decant. The Franny Beck pinot is excellent. Do a little research on them and join their list. Great QPR for their wines! Hope you and yours have a merry Christmas and spectacular New Year!!!

(in reply to smahk)
Post #: 14
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 11:33:28 AM   
yogi8938

I received a 2009 Philips Togni Tanbark Hill cab. Looking forward to trying this wine! Tanks Santa!!

(in reply to yogi8938)
Post #: 15
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 11:34:28 AM   
ericindc

So, I got a 2010 Joseph Phelps Estate Napa Cab. Nicely wrapped! A wine I have never tried!! Yay! Superb and exciting! Very generous!

So the return address was Indianapolis. mmm. Going with.... Cookiefiend.

< Message edited by ericindc -- 12/11/2016 11:36:38 AM >

-Eric
Just waiting for my Grand Cru to age.

Post #: 16
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 11:34:57 AM   
vinopkm

So the box was from Benchmark Wine Group... hmmm that doesn't help. Open the box to find a 2001 Tig!!! Wow, I'm not worthy. Super excited to try the 2001 Tignanello, I have a 2011 and I have tried some mid 2k's Tigs. This will be my oldest Tig to taste.

Thank you very much!!! The guessing I'm going to have to hold off until some other guess are made.

Nah, I'll take a total shot in the dark. Galvezguy -my Scientific guess is based on 22 people and he is listed as member 11.

Post #: 17
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 12:07:14 PM   
Endodr

Thanks again Santa for the great bottle of Chateau Lascombes. I've done a little snooping around. Although several potential Santas cellars are "private", I'm going to guess. MindMuse has 9 bottles of Lascombes 2005 in his cellar, but he's not a Dry Santa. Recottle is a fan/friend of MindMuse; so I'm guessing RECOTTE.

(in reply to vinopkm)
Post #: 18
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 12:20:15 PM   
recotte

quote:

ORIGINAL: Endodr

Thanks again Santa for the great bottle of Chateau Lascombes. I've done a little snooping around. Although several potential Santas cellars are "private", I'm going to guess. MindMuse has 9 bottles of Lascombes 2005 in his cellar, but he's not a Dry Santa. Recotte is a fan/friend of MindMuse; so I'm guessing RECOTTE.

It is true that MindMuse is a CT friend. It is, alas, also true that I am not your Secret Santa. Good luck, and happy sleuthing!

(in reply to Endodr)
Post #: 19
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 12:27:05 PM   
cookiefiend

quote:

ORIGINAL: ericindc

So, I got a 2010 Joseph Phelps Estate Napa Cab. Nicely wrapped! A wine I have never tried!! Yay! Superb and exciting! Very generous!

So the return address was Indianapolis. mmm. Going with.... Cookiefiend.

Not I said the Cookie

Dawn

'After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.'
Aldous Huxley

(in reply to ericindc)
Post #: 20
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 12:39:03 PM   
cookiefiend

Okay - sorry for my delay - we have an esteemed guest (Hollowine) coming for dinner tonight and I managed to create 2 messes that had to be cleaned up (broken ornaments and a broken lightbulb) and then started prep for dinner.

SO!

Guess #1 - based a bit on the note - I'm guessing BorntoRhone… I think I've read that you're on the Berserker board?

<fingers crossed!>

Dawn

Aldous Huxley

(in reply to cookiefiend)
Post #: 21
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 12:53:47 PM   
recotte

"Esteemed"

<snicker>

Post #: 22
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 12:57:52 PM   
cookiefiend

quote:

ORIGINAL: recotte

"Esteemed"

<snicker>

heeheeheeeee!

Dawn

Aldous Huxley

(in reply to recotte)
Post #: 23
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 1:12:54 PM   
BornToRhone

quote:

ORIGINAL: cookiefiend
Guess #1 - based a bit on the note - I'm guessing BorntoRhone… I think I've read that you're on the Berserker board?
<fingers crossed!>

BINGO, Dawn!

I hope you like this Napa Cab made by Mike Smith, the winemaker of Carter, Myriad, I2C, etc...2013 should be good in 5-10 yrs or after a long decant.
Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Post #: 24
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 1:39:42 PM   
BornToRhone

On to my next guess....

River Rat has the 2014 Carter Cab Fortuna Vineyard in his cellar but he is in the other group. But EndoDr has two of the bottles pending.....maybe one is being sent to him and one was already sent to me?

Dr. Jeffrey - are you my Secret Santa?

< Message edited by BornToRhone -- 12/11/2016 1:41:11 PM >

Post #: 25
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 1:59:45 PM   
RockinCabs

quote:

ORIGINAL: nyccablover

Okay after a quick preliminary sleuth.

1) Package - hand delivered from Acker Merrill - return address North Pole - no clues

2) Card Enclosed - "Happy Holidays - from your CT Secret Santa" - no clues

3) Current Inventory of this wine in CT - shows no-one in this group holding the wine

4) Tasting Notes - RockinCabs has written two tasting notes on this wine in 2010 and 2011 - also someone named Cookie7 who I though might be Cookiefiend but different person

SO - preliminary guess - ROCKINCABS are you my awesome Secret Santa???

I do enjoy the 2001 Dunn Napa Cab, and as my notes indicate it is a very strong wine that is very much in its prime right now.

However, I am unfortunately not your CT SS this year. You will have to keep searching. Retail shipped wines can be tough, but with a bit of hunting I am sure you will find your SS.

(in reply to nyccablover)
Post #: 26
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 2:18:36 PM   
RockinCabs

I am a bit late to the opening party, but once our guests departed I went straight to the cellar to open a white box wrapped in what turned out to be ... building plans? Hmmm

Beneath the white paper was a custom folded cardboard box. Cut the tape, unwrap the packing materials (more building plans) and out pops a 2013 Trefethen Oak Knoll Cabernet! How I enjoy this producer. I toured the winery in 2009 with an alum of my college that works in sales there, but have had few of their wines since. I am very excited to get back into this producer and in an awesome vintage as well.

Now ... my search process...

- Packaged shipped from Doylestown, PA with a return address in Yardley, PA.
- Pre-Open I was quite confounded as the only person even close to here is CranBurgundy outside of Philadelphia, but this is closer to Trenton. Maybe if Exit 105 drive across the state there is a chance... HMMMM.
- Return name search .. nothing.
- Today after opening my package the Building plans seemed to be my answer ... Plans for a house in New Hope, PA! AHHHHHH
- Return to CT, and the only CTer in this town is PBM
- Still not the answer as PBM is not in the game .... hmmmm
- Search of CT for Yardley PA ... Bingo!

This was a bit of a struggle, but Redrunners was a huge help. I discovered that he too received a tightly packed package from Yardley PA a few years back.

Sender? Crispino!

Crispino ... are you my Secret Santa?!?!

Post #: 27
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 3:25:26 PM   
Endodr

No I am not your Secret Santa. I'm a fan of Mike Smith, as well, and I just received my Carter shipment on Friday. Sorry, guess again. I'm still stumped with my Secret Santa. I thought this guessing game would be easier.

Post #: 28
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 4:34:55 PM   
crispino

quote:

ORIGINAL: RockinCabs
I am a bit late to the opening party, but once our guests departed I went straight to the cellar to open a white box wrapped in what turned out to be ... building plans? Hmmm

Beneath the white paper was a custom folded cardboard box. Cut the tape, unwrap the packing materials (more building plans) and out pops a 2013 Trefethen Oak Knoll Cabernet! How I enjoy this producer. I toured the winery in 2009 with an alum of my college that works in sales there, but have had few of their wines since. I am very excited to get back into this producer and in an awesome vintage as well.

Now ... my search process...

- Packaged shipped from Doylestown, PA with a return address in Yardley, PA.
- Pre-Open I was quite confounded as the only person even close to here is CranBurgundy outside of Philadelphia, but this is closer to Trenton. Maybe if Exit 105 drive across the state there is a chance... HMMMM.
- Return name search .. nothing.
- Today after opening my package the Building plans seemed to be my answer ... Plans for a house in New Hope, PA! AHHHHHH
- Return to CT, and the only CTer in this town is PBM
- Still not the answer as PBM is not in the game .... hmmmm
- Search of CT for Yardley PA ... Bingo!

This was a bit of a struggle, but Redrunners was a huge help. I discovered that he too received a tightly packed package from Yardley PA a few years back.

Sender? Crispino!

Crispino ... are you my Secret Santa?!?!

WHAT. THE. HELL.

Wow, my head is simply spinning at the high-level sleuthing that went down here. Yes, I am your Secret Santa!

I wouldn't have thought in a million years that you would have connected with Redrunners on the Yardley PA address. I did also give his wine to a friend to ship in order to conceal my identity. Looks like guess that connection's not going to work anymore. Damn it!

One of my local stores had this producer that seemed underrepresented in your cellar and seemed like it would work for you. And it also worked for the drycab theme, obviously. I figured I'd drop a hint on the forum here as to my identity once I got back. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and Merry Christmas!

- Chris

CT Secret Santa Compendium
CT Santa Profile

(in reply to RockinCabs)
Post #: 29
RE: 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS - 12/11/2016 4:44:04 PM   
ern1

Okay sorry for my delay as well. As per the norm my wife did the opening and we found a bottle of Chappellet Signature Cab 2014. Thank You SS! I have only had one bottle from this producer but own a couple more in the cellar. Hmmmm.....very little to Go on as it was shipped from K & L. Alright time to get to work. I shall return!

(in reply to Endodr)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> 2016 US SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD - DRY SANTAS Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI