When I bought my first wine in the 70's, I remember, with emotion:
- château Cantemerle 1968, Haut-Médoc classified (a deplorable vintage but well executed by some winemakers of Bordeaux)
- château Lyonnat 1966 Lussac Saint-Emilion of the level of classified wines of Saint-Emilion
- Chambolle-Musigny 1968 from Leroy (a great wine)
- the red Bourgundy 1969 "Leroy d'Auvenay" from Leroy (a very fine wine)
- Meursault 1973 of a small winemaker in Meursault (very great wine that I noticed 19/20!)
- Anjou 1964 "Domaine Touchais, a very great white mellow wine that I noticed also 19/20!