CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

RE: OUTGOING!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> RE: OUTGOING!! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: OUTGOING!! - 1/24/2018 8:39:56 AM   
BobMilton

quote:

ORIGINAL: hankj

Hey Bob so glad you figured out a way to get the medication without going broke in the process. Hope all works out for your spouse.

Drink a toast from the next bottle of fine wine you open to Martin Shkreli's prison sentence!

Will drink a very nice bottle when my wife is allowed alcohol again (about another month or two). Discovered that those medication ads that say if you can't afford your medications Big Pharma Company may be able to help don't apply just to poor people. At the cost of Noxafil, Merck will even enroll solid middle class folks (at the price of that stuff, I guess most of us would be considered poor!)

(in reply to hankj)
Post #: 31
RE: OUTGOING!! - 1/24/2018 9:31:16 AM   
mtpisgah

quote:

ORIGINAL: fingers

I’ve dropped all clubs but two: Chateau Margene and McPrice-Myers, which I may also excuse in 2018. I still enjoy those wines when my palate is in that mood, but I have enough backfilled to last since I more commonly drink OW stuff these days.

The only “list” I was ever on was Maison Ilan, hence my hesitation to commit to any more. Besides, the world of wine is so broad and so deep, and I can find pleasure from so many sources, that I don’t feel like being locked in to any one producer forever.
Except maybe, Huet

Do not let the Ilan debacle keep you from joining lists. That is the only time I have regretted joining a list, all other experiences have been good.

Paul

I read books to pass the time until the next bottle of wine.

(in reply to fingers)
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> RE: OUTGOING!! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI