CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

Worst.Wine.Ever.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> Worst.Wine.Ever. Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 10:32:16 AM   
recotte

I opened a 2015 Paolo Bea Santa Chiara with dinner last night. This is classified in CT as a white, but I think most would consider it to be an orange wine. I thought it was fantastic, with complex layers of peach, apples and mandarin oranges, acidity and some grippy tannins. I recognize, however, that it is a wine that many may not find appealing, as many of Bea's wines are a bit idiosyncratic, and not exactly crowd pleasers.

This was born out when I brought some over to my girlfriend for her to sample. Now, while she's not a wine geek, she does have a fairly discerning palate and appreciates a nice wine. I didn't expect her to like it as much as I did, but thought she'd enjoy trying something a bit different.

Her assessment, however, was that it was the worst thing she's ever tried to drink. Worse than cheap tequila. Worse than plastic jug vodka.

Worst.Drink.Ever.

Agreeing to disagree on the merits of this particular wine, it did get me to wondering... what's the worst wine I've ever had? Not flawed, and obvious plonk doesn't count, just a "fine wine" that was... awful.

For me, it has to be the 2015 Wild Coyote House of Reds, a Syrah blend out of Paso Robles. Cloying oak, hot and unbalanced, massive, horrible, messy fruit bomb. Undrinkable, even to be polite. The CT valuation on it is $31.25, so I'd expect it to be decent, but, well, it just wasn't.

So... what's the worst wine you've had?

Edit: after reading this thread, my girlfriend wanted me to clarify why she didn't like the wine. To her, she tasted none of the fruit, and the entire experience was dominated by a severely bitter finish.

< Message edited by recotte -- 11/7/2018 8:27:22 AM >

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. - Oscar Wilde
Post #: 1
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 10:36:44 AM   
Jenise

Didn't have to overthink it. The wine that immediately came to mind: the 2012 Caymus Anniversary Edition Cab Sauv. Blueberry milkshake with Nestle's Quik. Goopy, sappy, undrinkable.

< Message edited by Jenise -- 11/6/2018 11:40:26 AM >

(in reply to recotte)
Post #: 2
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 10:58:45 AM   
S1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jenise

Didn't have to overthink it. The wine that immediately came to mind: the 2012 Caymus Anniversary Edition Cab Sauv: blueberry milkshake with Nestle's Quik. Goopy, sappy, undrinkable.

You left out the pomegranate vodka notes.

But that is #2 for me. #1 is Phinney's D66.
An abomination which disrespects the terroir of the region..

Tous les chemins mènent à la Bourgogne!
"One not only drinks wine, one smells it, observes it, tastes it, sips it and -- one talks about it!" (in memory of drycab)

(in reply to Jenise)
Post #: 3
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 11:10:06 AM   
recotte

quote:

ORIGINAL: S1

I'm sticking with my original post, but the D66 may well be my #2.

(in reply to S1)
Post #: 4
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 11:20:52 AM   
S1

quote:

ORIGINAL: recotte

quote:

I'm sticking with my original post, but the D66 may well be my #2.

but someone likes it
1/5/2014 - XXXXXX Likes this wine: 95 Points

Best wine ever!
Advice: This wine should be decanted!
The wine looks Ruby colored. The legs are Medium.

My take
4/21/2013 - I don't like this wine: (Edit)

I am trying to keep an open mind about this wine in spite of the 15.2 % (wink wink) ABV. There is a faint whiff of the terroir of the region but I could not go much farther since the first sniff burned all the hair out of my nose. On the palate all I get is smoky, overripe black fruits with a green, bitter streak down the middle.
2 hours in--it just tastes like over extracted California wine. Don't get me wrong, I really like many of those wines when they are actually from California, I just have a problem with this abandoning of a sense of place. What's next, 15% Burgundy (with a generous dollop of Syrah added)?
Even ignoring the rejection of terroir, this wine is horribly out of balance. The alcohol is absolutely overwhelming. I have enjoyed many higher alcohol CdPs but this Grenache simply does not deliver for me. At least I have not used it as Drano; I have a morbid curiosity about the ending.
3+ hours--Just when I think it tastes like a modern, really ripe Southern French Grenache, I just get bitter, alcoholic heat on the finish.

Tous les chemins mènent à la Bourgogne!
"One not only drinks wine, one smells it, observes it, tastes it, sips it and -- one talks about it!" (in memory of drycab)

(in reply to recotte)
Post #: 5
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 11:27:34 AM   
Eddie

You ain't lived until you've tried Sutter Home Sweet Red.

The worst wine I ever tasted (and I can't imagine that any of you have ever [voluntarily] tried anything so foul) was poured at a meeting of the North American Fruit Explorers at a hotel in Lexington, KY back in 2006. We were attending a presentation given by some horticulture professors from the University of Kentucky, and they were extolling the virtues of the nascent wine industry here in KY. A professor boldly claimed, "We can make wine here that is as good as wine made anywhere in the world!", and then poured us samples of a white wine that had been made from grapes grown at one of the University's experimental farms. It did not taste like wine, nor like anything else that ought to come into contact with a human body not wearing a hazmat suit. "Chemical weapon" doesn't even begin to describe the offensive nature of the liquid.

V horam in quodam loco est.

(in reply to recotte)
Post #: 6
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 11:44:54 AM   
oskiwawa

this one as expected

NV Barefoot Cellars Moscato Mendoza 5/28/2012 - I WROTE:

Popped and poured a gift bottle. Color is very light. Almost no body. Nose of pineapple and lemon. A
demi-sec level of sweetness. Palate of diluted fruit cocktail juice mixed 1:3 with Fresca.

this one was priced at a level where it should have been at least drinkable

2005 Marquis Philips Cabernet Sauvignon S2 McLaren Vale 3/9/2014 - I WROTE:

cough syrup disguised as wine

(in reply to recotte)
Post #: 7
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 11:51:54 AM   
SteveG

quote:

ORIGINAL: recotte

I opened a 2015 Paolo Bea Santa Chiara with dinner last night. This is classified in CT as a white, but I think most would consider it to be an orange wine. I thought it was fantastic, with complex layers of peach, apples and mandarin oranges, acidity and some grippy tannins. I recognize, however, that it is a wine that many may not find appealing, as many of Bea's wines are a bit idiosyncratic, and not exactly crowd pleasers.

This was born out when I brought some over to my girlfriend for her to sample. Now, while she's not a wine geek, she does have a fairly discerning palate and appreciates a nice wine. I didn't expect her to like it as much as I did, but thought she'd enjoy trying something a bit different.

Her assessment, however, was that it was the worst thing she's ever tried to drink. Worse than cheap tequila. Worse than plastic jug vodka.

Worst.Drink.Ever.

Agreeing to disagree on the merits of this particular wine, it did get me to wondering... what's the worst wine I've ever had? Not flawed, and obvious plonk doesn't count, just a "fine wine" that was... awful.

For me, it has to be the 2015 Wild Coyote House of Reds, a Syrah blend out of Paso Robles. Cloying oak, hot and unbalanced, massive, horrible, messy fruit bomb. Undrinkable, even to be polite. The CT valuation on it is $31.25, so I'd expect it to be decent, but, well, it just wasn't.

So... what's the worst wine you've had?

This past July 4th we visited family in St. Louis and I picked up this related wine to bring to an Italian restaurant:

2010 Paolo Bea Arboreus
TREBBIANO SPOLETINO

Other than myself, our group (2 couples) enjoys wine, but does not study or pursue it. Definitely orange, I explained some of the history behind its winemaking, and we gave it lots of air, serving at cool red-wine temperature...and everybody enjoyed it as tasty and interesting, and at least worth trying.

I mention this because after drinking thousands of bottles of wine, sometimes even a wine I am very familiar with can taste a little shocking to me at first sip, and when presenting a wine which is new to my family companions (which is pretty much every time), if given the opportunity I will spend perhaps 45 seconds explaining what they are about to taste, and why it may be of interest. I get lots of "OK, but I'd rather have ....", but not very many WWE.

(in reply to recotte)
Post #: 8
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 12:04:31 PM   
Eddie

By the way, S1 and I, and our wives, drank a bottle of Paolo Bea Santa Chiara in Charleston last December and we found nothing wrong with it.

(in reply to SteveG)
Post #: 9
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 12:06:48 PM   
SteveG

quote:

quote:

Didn't have to overthink it. The wine that immediately came to mind: the 2012 Caymus Anniversary Edition Cab Sauv: blueberry milkshake with Nestle's Quik. Goopy, sappy, undrinkable.

You left out the pomegranate vodka notes.

This wine was a disappontment to me. Nothing I would have ever thought to purchase, it was given to us as a gift from a knowledgeable, California-centric wine appreciator, and while reading about it gave me pause, I was hoping it would be enjoyable at least for its style, I know it was not inexpensive. Unfortuneately, to me it was alcoholicly hot and syrupy, I think we cooked with it.

(in reply to S1)
Post #: 10
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 12:24:54 PM   
recotte

Excerpted from my TN on the D66:

quote:

I wrote: (Edit)
2/9/2012 Consumed over 2 days. Day 1: Nose and palate completely dominated by the alcohol on initial pour. Hot, hot, hot. I let it sit in my glass for a while, and really jammy fruit started to emerge, but it was still overwhelmingly dominated by the heat, which was dramatically out of balance and overpowering. Stopped drinking after half a glass and saved the rest for Day 2.

Day 2: Big, syrupy, jammy black and blue fruit starting to come through on the nose and palate. Still dominated by the abv, though. I have trouble believing that it's just the 15.2% marked on the bottle. Maybe it started with 15.2% before someone dumped some grain alcohol in.

Common theme on this one on how over the top hot it was.

Re. the Santa Chiara, before my girlfriend tried it, I explained what an orange wine is and why I brought it over. She did enjoy the experience of trying something new and different--she's always game that way--she just couldn't abide what was in the glass!

(in reply to SteveG)
Post #: 11
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 1:03:34 PM   
Eddie

quote:

Didn't have to overthink it. The wine that immediately came to mind: the 2012 Caymus Anniversary Edition Cab Sauv. Blueberry milkshake with Nestle's Quik. Goopy, sappy, undrinkable.

That one would get my vote for 2nd worst (after the Sutter Home Sweet Red), among wines that were not technically flawed. Tasted like a mix of grape jelly and oak sawdust on a graham cracker.

(in reply to Jenise)
Post #: 12
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 1:15:50 PM   
KPB

Here in the Fingerlakes, we have fantastic Riesling and Gruner Veltner and Gewurtzraminer, and even some really good reds from Cabernet Franc, Sapaveri and Pinot Noir.

But we also have some older varietals that were native to the region and somehow lived on as wine grapes. The wines invariably are on the sweet side, and they can have floral aromas (more or less in the same sense that a bathroom deodorizer is floral).

So off to a bad start. But then, beyond these basic features, those native varietals often have "foxy" aromas and flavors. I'm not sure how to describe a foxy wine, except to say that you should imagine musk -- something feral that seems intense even in miniscule amounts. Like a hint of artificial truffle oil, perhaps? And then these often also have a kind of flavor a bit like meat that has gone off. Again, very subtle and faint, but something about the way people are wired causes you to gag on it.

Or if musk isn't something you actually can imagine in wine, maybe you have encountered Chinese sorghum liqueur, the version they ferment dry and then age in holes in the mud. This tastes just like you might expect from something fermented in a muddy hole. Then imagine a few drops of that in an overly sweet and almost excessively floral white wine. So that would sort of capture the idea.

I won't point to specific producers, but for me, foxy white wines as a category are the worst. You feel nauseated, and worse, it causes a kind of vinous PTSD. You might be driven to drink by the memories alone (driven to drink something palatable, I mean).

Ken Birman
The Professor of Brettology

(in reply to Eddie)
Post #: 13
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 5:03:38 PM   
AfleetAlex

2008 Secret de Cardinale

I just opened it at my All Saints' Day feast. I wasn't impressed at all. The Josh Cellars Cab I bought for my gravy was actually very good!

Trying to amass a dope wine collection to leave to Child #1, 2 and 3, while drinking a little along the way.

(in reply to recotte)
Post #: 14
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 5:15:02 PM   
Scott W

Sadly I remember it like it was yesterday...A really really bad buy from Garagiste, I think I gave it to high a score here is my note.

2011 Château Croix Beauséjour Montagne-St. Émilion Red Bordeaux Blend more
Options2/3/2015 - I DON'T LIKE THIS WINE: 70 points (Edit)
Not sure what the hell I was thinking when I bought this sour mess...should force myself to drink the whole bottle so as not to make this mistake again.

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

(in reply to AfleetAlex)
Post #: 15
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 11/6/2018 6:20:36 PM   
jmcmchi

quote:

ORIGINAL: KPB

Here in the Fingerlakes, we have fantastic Riesling and Gruner Veltner and Gewurtzraminer, and even some really good reds from Cabernet Franc, Sapaveri and Pinot Noir.

But we also have some older varietals that were native to the region and somehow lived on as wine grapes. The wines invariably are on the sweet side, and they can have floral aromas (more or less in the same sense that a bathroom deodorizer is floral).

So off to a bad start. But then, beyond these basic features, those native varietals often have "foxy" aromas and flavors. I'm not sure how to describe a foxy wine, except to say that you should imagine musk -- something feral that seems intense even in miniscule amounts. Like a hint of artificial truffle oil, perhaps? And then these often also have a kind of flavor a bit like meat that has gone off. Again, very subtle and faint, but something about the way people are wired causes you to gag on it.

Or if musk isn't something you actually can imagine in wine, maybe you have encountered Chinese sorghum liqueur, the version they ferment dry and then age in holes in the mud. This tastes just like you might expect from something fermented in a muddy hole. Then imagine a few drops of that in an overly sweet and almost excessively floral white wine. So that would sort of capture the idea.

I won't point to specific producers, but for me, foxy white wines as a category are the worst. You feel nauseated, and worse, it causes a kind of vinous PTSD. You might be driven to drink by the memories alone (driven to drink something palatable, I mean).

Classic vitis labrusca characteristics - you see it a lot in Missouri as well ... but it is that rootstock that saved Bordeaux from phylloxera

(in reply to KPB)
Post #: 16
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/26/2019 4:33:49 PM   
khmark7

Mollydooker and Alban....very similar, very bad.

"a rogue Provence rouge of unknown provenance." author grafstrb

(in reply to jmcmchi)
Post #: 17
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/26/2019 4:38:24 PM   
mc2 wines

A Turning Leaf from the 1990's. I'd guess storage was so-so on this and it was not a wine built to age (and was consumed prob 10 years later). I hadn't totally fallen down the rabbit hole of wine yet and still couldn't get any of it down.

Friends don't let friends wine alone

(in reply to khmark7)
Post #: 18
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/26/2019 5:05:42 PM   
Wine Grove

Prisoner zinfandel a year or 2 ago I recall being that terribly cloying , rubbing alcohol, vodka thing going . Terrible.

Alban I have enjoyed although needs some age and air.

(in reply to mc2 wines)
Post #: 19
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/26/2019 7:40:11 PM   
skifree

Wow, where did all the poor souls who bought Frenchman Hills from Garagiste go? 2008 Dois Irmãos Winery Pinot Noir.

Average score for me: 65. I cannot wait for the memory of this wine to be obliterated by old age.

If one thinks I am being harsh, I saw Jancis scored a wine from her recent trip to China as a 10 (!!). Yes, that equates to my 50. So I guess I have not plumbed the depths yet.

So much wine, so little time

(in reply to Wine Grove)
Post #: 20
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/26/2019 8:27:42 PM   
ChrisinCowiche

quote:

ORIGINAL: skifree

Wow, where did all the poor souls who bought Frenchman Hills from Garagiste go?

I'm here. But that was not my worst wine ever. That goes to a South Dakota Chokeberry. Red Turpentine. Undrinkable. I almost made it through a glass of one of the FH wine. Chokeberry didn't make it past a small sip.

http://www.cellartracker.com/new/user.asp?iUserOverride=102173

(in reply to skifree)
Post #: 21
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/27/2019 3:56:50 AM   
musedir

At one of our dinners in ATL that Malcom organized a person just back from China brought a bottle to the evening’s offerings that was the worst tasting crap ever. Ever. That experience was nearly repeated with wines from Missouri, Virginia and North Carolina. Nearly.

"Fan the sinnking flame of hilarity with the wing of friendship; and pass the rosy wine." Charles Dickens.

(in reply to ChrisinCowiche)
Post #: 22
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/27/2019 4:02:52 AM   
khmark7

quote:

ORIGINAL: musedir

At one of our dinners in ATL that Malcom organized a person just back from China brought a bottle to the evening’s offerings that was the worst tasting crap ever. Ever. That experience was nearly repeated with wines from Missouri, Virginia and North Carolina. Nearly.

I've had some very nice wines from Missouri & Virginia. Sometimes i think that people's biases are made up before they open the bottle, and sometimes i wonder what the hell people are drinking!?

"a rogue Provence rouge of unknown provenance." author grafstrb

(in reply to musedir)
Post #: 23
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/27/2019 6:08:43 AM   
KPB

Well, I've plenty of undrinkable wines and poured them out.

But I've also had lots of really badly made wines that would be candidates for your question. Without naming names, I'll point to some of those. Here in the Fingerlakes, Vinifera wines like Riesling and Gewurtraminer and Gruner Veltner are the stars for white wine making, but there used to be local indiginous varietals that were also used to make local blends with strange names, like Catawba, Labrusca and Scupper. These can have what we describe as a "foxy" aroma and flavor, which is supposed to be a reference to a kind of musk you can extract from scent glands in a fox or civet.

I don't think there is any more revolting aroma or taste that could possibly be put into a wine bottle. Now this is just me -- old timers from the area used to grow up drinking that stuff and developed a kind of tolerance for it. If the wine is very sweet, that will somewhat mask the effect, so it is worst of all on a thin, sour base. But I still gag when I run into a wine with much of this character, even if the wine is fairly sweet.

So that group of wines would get my vote. Once you found them pretty easily up here, but I mean 35 years ago. Today I doubt that anyone still uses those grapes, and if they do, I bet they do everything they can to minimize that foxy dimension. So you can and should visit the Fingerlakes but you won't have to experience this sort of thing.

Ken Birman
The Professor of Brettology

(in reply to khmark7)
Post #: 24
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/27/2019 7:32:20 AM   
Ibetian

Lord knows I’ve had some bad wines over the years.

I get to the hotel past midnight after a long day of business travel featuring contentious meetings and delayed flights. Fortunately the hotel bar is still serving food, since I haven’t eaten since breakfast, a bagel in the back of a cab. I order a hamburger, figuring that safest.

“What kind of wine do you have?”

“Chardonnay, Cabernet or Merlot.”

“Ok, I’d like a glass of the cab, please.”

It’s as bad as I expected. Sweet, syrupy, devoid of any interest. But it’s the best wine I’m going to get. And it kind of goes with my vaguely rancid burger and cold, greasy fries. So I drink it. In fact, I order a second glass...

To get really bad wine I go back to college. Mostly we drank cheap beer; Genessee was $3.89 a case. For parties, we ordered huge jugs of Almaden, which wasn’t terrible. For a special girl I’d spring for Metus. We also knocked back Boone’s Farm apple wine, Blue Nun Liebfraumilch and Ripple.

But for truly terrible wine, there was Richard’s Wild Irish Rose. Even then, I couldn’t drink it. Like grape infused gasoline.

My roommate Mike likes it. One morning I found him in his bed with a red sunstance scattered on his chest. I thought he had been shot. But it was wax. He had gotten home late from a party, and decided to read. Being considerate, rather that turn on a light and wake me, he decided to read by a candle he placed on his chest. He fell aspleep, and the candle melted down on his chest. At least it did not set his bed on fire and kill us both, but imaging staying asleep as that candle melted on him. That was the power of Wild Irish Rose.

Worst. Wine. Ever.

< Message edited by Ibetian -- 3/27/2019 7:34:12 AM >

“I was a glutton at the banquet and spilt the finest wine,” Mick Jagger, Wandering Spirit

(in reply to KPB)
Post #: 25
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/27/2019 8:32:02 AM   
wadcorp

quote:

ORIGINAL: musedir

That experience was nearly repeated with wines from Missouri, Virginia and North Carolina.

I can open a few Missouri wines that you'd likely approve of. They won't be on anyone's "best wine" list, but you'd never be able to call them a bad wine.

We took a bottle of Missouri wine down to a Tampa off-line a number of years back. mclancy10006 had some & was pleasantly surprised. A number of CTers wouldn't even touch the bottle. It was just a different bottle to bring along, just because we knew most had never had a Missouri wine.

"Wine is light held together by moisture."
— Galileo Galilei, physicist and astronomer (1564-1642)

(in reply to musedir)
Post #: 26
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/27/2019 8:34:15 AM   
hankj

quote:

ORIGINAL: khmark7

Mollydooker and Alban....very similar, very bad.

With you all the way on the Mollydooker. Haven't tried Alban but now I'll look a little suspiciously at the 3 in my cellar.

I'll interpret the question as not flat out cheap plonk crap poorly stored, but wine that is not bottom shelf and that seems to have a following.

Nearly every Paso (and adjacent) Zinfandel I've tried has been hot stewed garbage. Not particularly cheap and most of reasonably high reputation. Skifree and I sampled one at Rjanss house about a month back when we samed around 15 wines for a charity event (many quite good and reasonably priced). It was highly recommended to the host by wine shop staff. It was unswallowable, and Skifree literally appeared to nearly collapse when he took a big sip. Not flawed. Totally baffling that an actual winemaker, ostensibly with a nose and mouth, decided "yep, this is what I was going for!"

< Message edited by hankj -- 3/27/2019 8:39:50 AM >

There are those who'd call us a bunch of sots but we don't see ourselves like that. We see ourselves as hobbyists. - Kevin Barry

(in reply to khmark7)
Post #: 27
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/27/2019 9:35:06 AM   
Smaragd

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scott W

Sadly I remember it like it was yesterday...A really really bad buy from Garagiste, I think I gave it to high a score here is my note.

Not sure what the hell I was thinking when I bought this sour mess...should force myself to drink the whole bottle so as not to make this mistake again.

Please excuse me while I hijack this thread to rehash the old 100-point-system controversy!
Did you just give one of the worst wines of your life 70 points????

(in reply to Scott W)
Post #: 28
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/27/2019 9:47:46 AM   
Scott W

quote:

ORIGINAL: Smaragd

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scott W

Please excuse me while I hijack this thread to rehash the old 100-point-system controversy!
Did you just give one of the worst wines of your life 70 points????

Umm yeah I did and this was part of the reason I stopped giving points to wines in my notes. If I were still attaching points to my notes I would give this a solid 52 because I guess it was actually wine?

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

(in reply to Smaragd)
Post #: 29
RE: Worst.Wine.Ever. - 3/27/2019 10:57:50 AM   
brettlaurvick

I used to enjoy the safety of Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay when entertaining non-wine drinkers. I bought one at Publix last week and it's probably going down the drain tonight.
It was horrible.

Brett
Owner - Cellar Fifty-Five Wine Storage, Sarasota

"Good wine is a necessity of life for me" - Thomas Jefferson

(in reply to Scott W)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> Worst.Wine.Ever. Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI