CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

Marguet Shaman series

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Wine Data Errors & Corrections >> Marguet Shaman series Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Marguet Shaman series - 9/15/2019 10:29:55 PM   
forceberry

The Shaman series of Marguet's Champagnes need some serious merging. It's a multi-vintage blend of Champagne with a number after its name denoting the base vintage, e.g. Shaman 15 is based on the 2015 vintage with some older reserve wines.

Now there are tons of Shaman wines that are not NV but instead with a designated vintage - most of which that do not make any sense (eg. 2016 Shaman 12 or 2014 Shaman Rose 15). There should be only the NV versions and all the vintages should be merged into the according NV version.

Thank you!

< Message edited by forceberry -- 9/15/2019 10:30:07 PM >

Check my blog and join me in my search for rare and unknown grape varieties and wine styles!
My CT profile
Post #: 1
RE: Marguet Shaman series - 2/6/2022 3:29:21 AM   
forceberry

Time for another clean-up! There are now lots of Shaman XX wines with vintages, even though it's a Non-Vintage. There's also a bunch of "Marguet Shaman" wines with vintages, which should be merged into their respective XX versions (for example 2013 Marguet Shaman with NV Marguet Shaman 13).

Thanks!

Check my blog and join me in my search for rare and unknown grape varieties and wine styles!
My CT profile

(in reply to forceberry)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Wine Data Errors & Corrections >> Marguet Shaman series Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI