CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 10:23:46 AM   
grafstrb

quote:

ORIGINAL: ChrisinCowiche

Slye, my Orr wines arrive today. So please wait until I've had a chance to taste and order more Chenin before you do. Thanks!

One of the issues w/ Washington is that this is seen as a rather obscure variety and very few vineyards grow it, I think I read down to less than 20 acres in production. One of vineyards Orr used, Rothrock, ripped out their Chenin block. It had also been source for a Full Pull Block Wines Chenin I sucked down in short order a while ago.

I planted 300 Gewurztraminer vines and have never been happy with the wines I've attempted. I am really tempted to pull them out and replace with Chenin. Or Albarino. Or more Viognier. Or more Roussanne, Or more Syrah. Choices.

Dooooo it! Dooooo it!!!

Terroir is not a flavor.

(in reply to ChrisinCowiche)
Post #: 31
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 10:24:51 AM   
grafstrb

quote:

ORIGINAL: Old Doug

quote:

ORIGINAL: Slye

I recently opened Erica Orr's Chenin old vines from 2019 -- really excellent, particularly at the price of $25 (and even less via BerserkerDay this year, which is when I bought it). This is a dry version, which I think I prefer. Went really well with a chicken/butternut squash Mexican style dish -- so yes, I find wines like this go with lots of different foods. Roast chicken I find to be one of the most versatile dishes for lots of foods, including most whites and most if not all reds.

Indeed - that peculiar 'fruit aspect' that many Chenin Blancs have just cries out for squash; really one of the great combinations. Agreed also on the adaptability of roast chicken; I even lean toward malty, not-too-heavy European beers there too.

quote:

ORIGINAL: grafstrb

You (wineismylife) and me both. Quite frankly, this is a constant battle for us and nearly all white wines --- we buy them, and then drink them right away! Must buy more.

Heh - whites don't have a prayer around here either... Daily drinkers, better white wines = the struggle is real. I've managed to keep a couple 2001 Rieussec Sauternes, but at this point there's not another >$35 bottle of white to be found...

I don't normally tend towards the Chenins from Savenierres, but I will say they were made for pairing with squash.

And your white wine maladies --- LOL!/{sigh ... I feel ya', brother}

< Message edited by grafstrb -- 2/2/2021 10:25:32 AM >

Terroir is not a flavor.

(in reply to Old Doug)
Post #: 32
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 10:26:42 AM   
grafstrb

quote:

quote:

Ah-ha! Seeing as how the Orr three pack also included Merlot and Grenache, there's a good chance I opened the offer and quickly backed-out, as I wouldn't have interest in a random domestic Merlot and Grenache. Have either of you guys tried the Merlot and/or Grenache? You're definitely making the Chenin sound enticing!

I know I have had the Grenache. It was at a tasting 4-5 years ago in Seattle. Ron was there too but he drinks a lot and may not remember. The Merlot, yeah hard to know until it I try it, but I ended up with 8 bottles, so will pop one soon, maybe even today. I'll post and send you the note, grafs.

Thank you, my friend!

Terroir is not a flavor.

Post #: 33
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 10:27:35 AM   
Slye

quote:

quote:

Ah-ha! Seeing as how the Orr three pack also included Merlot and Grenache, there's a good chance I opened the offer and quickly backed-out, as I wouldn't have interest in a random domestic Merlot and Grenache. Have either of you guys tried the Merlot and/or Grenache? You're definitely making the Chenin sound enticing!

I know I have had the Grenache. It was at a tasting 4-5 years ago in Seattle. Ron was there too but he drinks a lot and may not remember. The Merlot, yeah hard to know until it I try it, but I ended up with 8 bottles, so will pop one soon, maybe even today. I'll post and send you the note, grafs.

Ahem. Ron drinks a lot!?? :-)

It was not until Chris reminded me that the Orr grenache was at the tasting that I admit I might have tasted it. But I really don't have much memory of it. I think there were 40 plus wines there. I remember the No Girls, the Latta, and I think the La Rata. BRR organized it so he might remember better!

Post #: 34
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 10:36:37 AM   
grafstrb

quote:

ORIGINAL: Slye

quote:

quote:

Ahem. Ron drinks a lot!?? :-)

Terroir is not a flavor.

(in reply to Slye)
Post #: 35
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 10:43:37 AM   
ChrisinCowiche

THREAD DRIFT WARNING:

https://www.cellartracker.com/event.asp?iEvent=36811&searchId=F542FB69&UISource=list

That is supposed to be the Grenache Tasting Event link. mye wrote up his notes into a nice story format. I admit my notes likely never made it from paper onto a keyboard. I will say, sorta related to Chenin, that when I explained why I bought so much Orr wines on BD , my wife remembered the label and could describe it to a tee.

< Message edited by ChrisinCowiche -- 2/2/2021 10:48:24 AM >

http://www.cellartracker.com/new/user.asp?iUserOverride=102173

(in reply to grafstrb)
Post #: 36
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 10:46:39 AM   
Eddie

quote:

CB, thanks for chiming-in with your 8 Years for Sec tip. Eddie, what amount of time do you typically wait on Huet's secs? I know you said it varies vintage to vintage --- is that variance wide, or somewhat narrow? Do you have a rule of thumb off which you will deviate?

I try the first one at 5 years; if it's not ready yet, I wait a little longer to open another. I have some 2016 Domaine Huet Vouvray Sec Le Mont, and the CT reviews are very good now, so I might try one soon.

V horam in quodam loco est.

(in reply to grafstrb)
Post #: 37
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 10:51:46 AM   
fingers

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: thesternowl

I love Chenin Blanc and its varying styles from around the world but it is the wines of Nicolas Joly that made me fall in love with the grape.

I've long looked at this with wonder, but have never tried one. Is there one, or two, currently available in the market you'd recommend? Why do you like them so much? I've heard they can be extremely variable.

I have had the 2014 Clos de la Coulée de Serrant and it was phenomenal

(in reply to grafstrb)
Post #: 38
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 10:52:03 AM   
grafstrb

Thanks, Eddie. Looks like my box of '19s will go in the bottom back of the cellar!

Terroir is not a flavor.

(in reply to Eddie)
Post #: 39
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 11:03:26 AM   
Tricky99

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tricky99

Absolutely! - one of the great, unsung, varieties that that finds itself often in New World blends or some of the most magnificent dessert wines the world has ever seen.
Can't think of much in between to be honest, but prove me wrong please.

I've a single bottle of Moulin Touchais 1964 left, from a dozen, earmarked for my 60th in 3 years time.

That Moulin Touchais!! How's the condition on it? I've not had one of theirs with that much age on it -- how exciting!

It’s in perfect shape - mid to high neck, clear as a bell but should be it’s in an ancient 50F cellar with 70% humidity. Of the case I remember only one or two bottles that were less than perfect yet still wonderful in the inimitable style of great, sweet, Chenin from the Loire. Interestingly, the ones that were slightly oxidised had poorer ullages and a noticeable darker hue even visible through the green glass.

There’s a side note to this purchase of ‘64s many years ago which, when I think about now, still gives me goosebumps...

I discovered the unimaginable delights of Moulin Touchais when I stumbled across a case of the ‘47 in my new, local, wine merchant’s store - wait for it - he had it as a bin end, yes you heard me right, a BIN END! The price was subsequently ridiculously, absurdly, cheap. Even back then it was only about £14.00 a bottle. Well you can imagine, I didn’t even hesitate and bought it on sight - a 40 year old, magnificent dessert wine, in OWC for next to nothing! But this wasn’t the end of my good fortune with this nearby wine merchant: a couple of years later I stopped by, was obviously some sixth sense going on, and when looking about in his various stashes of cases discovered a case of ‘49 Moulin Touchais - simply couldn’t believe my luck! However, he’d cottoned on now and the price had doubled but even at this level I wasn’t about to argue and snapped that up too.

Only thing I can think is he really only dabbled in wine for fun and bought old stock at exceptionally low prices to pass onto those of us that jumped with joy on discovery. I do remember remaining very calm and as cool as a cucumber when finding both of these extraordinary cases amongst others. To this day, I still don’t think he really knew just what he had. Happy days.

< Message edited by Tricky99 -- 2/2/2021 11:05:16 AM >

(in reply to grafstrb)
Post #: 40
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 11:03:32 AM   
CranBurgundy

quote:

quote:

Quite frankly, this is a constant battle for us and nearly all white wines --- we buy them, and then drink them right away! Must buy more.

Heh - whites don't have a prayer around here either... Daily drinkers, better white wines = the struggle is real. I

Your answer is in your own post! Dry Rieslings drink well early (as well as most Chablis IMO), but Chenin takes some time to evolve and improve, so buy twice as much. Half to drink now, half to cellar. This is our plan with Riesling and it's worked well.

Purple Drankin' Cretin.

Vote NO on Proposition S1ct1516 "BAN the CRAN!" this Election Day.

“Let it be recorded: henceforth, December 15 shall be known as 'The Day of Dennis'.” - Prof. Ken "KPB" Birman, 12/17/23

(in reply to Old Doug)
Post #: 41
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 11:22:20 AM   
thesternowl

quote:

ORIGINAL: lockestep
Today Sandlands is filling that slot for me. I’m trying to hold out and get 5+ years on some bottles. I think it will be more than worth it, but with small allocations and being pretty tasty now, it is hard to hold off. I do have 1 bottle left of the 15 Lodi and 3 of the 16 Amador, so some have made it.

Same. I've got one bottle of the 2016 California and 2017 Amador County along with multiples of the more recent releases...just to see if a little age will add some additional complexity.

(in reply to lockestep)
Post #: 42
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 11:47:06 AM   
grafstrb

quote:

quote:

quote:

Absolutely! - one of the great, unsung, varieties that that finds itself often in New World blends or some of the most magnificent dessert wines the world has ever seen.

I've a single bottle of Moulin Touchais 1964 left, from a dozen, earmarked for my 60th in 3 years time.

That Moulin Touchais!! How's the condition on it? I've not had one of theirs with that much age on it -- how exciting!

It’s in perfect shape - mid to high neck, clear as a bell but should be it’s in an ancient 50F cellar with 70% humidity. Of the case I remember only one or two bottles that were less than perfect yet still wonderful in the inimitable style of great, sweet, Chenin from the Loire. Interestingly, the ones that were slightly oxidised had poorer ullages and a noticeable darker hue even visible through the green glass.

There’s a side note to this purchase of ‘64s many years ago which, when I think about now, still gives me goosebumps...

I discovered the unimaginable delights of Moulin Touchais when I stumbled across a case of the ‘47 in my new, local, wine merchant’s store - wait for it - he had it as a bin end, yes you heard me right, a BIN END! The price was subsequently ridiculously, absurdly, cheap. Even back then it was only about £14.00 a bottle. Well you can imagine, I didn’t even hesitate and bought it on sight - a 40 year old, magnificent dessert wine, in OWC for next to nothing! But this wasn’t the end of my good fortune with this nearby wine merchant: a couple of years later I stopped by, was obviously some sixth sense going on, and when looking about in his various stashes of cases discovered a case of ‘49 Moulin Touchais - simply couldn’t believe my luck! However, he’d cottoned on now and the price had doubled but even at this level I wasn’t about to argue and snapped that up too.

Only thing I can think is he really only dabbled in wine for fun and bought old stock at exceptionally low prices to pass onto those of us that jumped with joy on discovery. I do remember remaining very calm and as cool as a cucumber when finding both of these extraordinary cases amongst others. To this day, I still don’t think he really knew just what he had. Happy days.

Daaaaaang! That's lottery ticket material!

Terroir is not a flavor.

(in reply to Tricky99)
Post #: 43
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 11:48:54 AM   
grafstrb

quote:

ORIGINAL: CranBurgundy

quote:

quote:

Quite frankly, this is a constant battle for us and nearly all white wines --- we buy them, and then drink them right away! Must buy more.

Heh - whites don't have a prayer around here either... Daily drinkers, better white wines = the struggle is real. I

Your answer is in your own post! Dry Rieslings drink well early (as well as most Chablis IMO), but Chenin takes some time to evolve and improve, so buy twice as much. Half to drink now, half to cellar. This is our plan with Riesling and it's worked well.

The key for me is getting them to offsite. Unfortunately, the trade off with my offsite being cheap is that it's a pain to get to --- I tend to go on the weekends, and it eats-up at least half my day every time I go. As a result, I don't go as often as I'd like, and many bottles fall victim to my wet tissue paper willpower.

Terroir is not a flavor.

(in reply to CranBurgundy)
Post #: 44
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 11:58:12 AM   
Tricky99

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anybody

Truly a noble and great variety. How many other grapes have the flexibility to produce wines that are dry, off-dry and sweet; still and sparkling? I think too many of the French offerings are consumed too young to reveal their incredible potential for complexity. The flavor profile can be a dizzying cornucopia of fruits, flowers and minerals - which is why some can be some fetching in their youth.

I prefer them more on the austere side, so the northernmost villages of the Loire appeal most to me.

Exactly, though I prefer the richer styles, both dry and sweet, and the sparkling less so.

(in reply to Anybody)
Post #: 45
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 12:07:05 PM   
skifree

I got a kick out of reading this thread, but think I differ from most in that I LOVE Huet. The biggest problem is that it ages like an Ent, so my Huet storage area is full because I keep thinking "not ready". After trying lots of Moelleux and 1er Trie Moelleux, I think I prefer the basic vineyards Sec and Demi-Sec with food. I got to do a tasting at Huet, which was very enjoyable.

I also like Savennieres (Domaine Baumard anyone?) and Anjou, but have not tasted as many since I find Huet so reliable. I have tried a few from South Africa including the one offered by Betz, but none of them knocked the Loire from its preferred perch.

There, to me, is some BAD Chenin out there - L'Ecole's meets that criteria, as did some inexpensive ones I tried at wineries while staying a few days in Tours. So I am quite careful in buying.

This thread made me think I should look for some 2019 Loire Chenin I must admit......

So much wine, so little time

(in reply to thesternowl)
Post #: 46
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 12:23:36 PM   
thesternowl

quote:

I've long looked at this with wonder, but have never tried one. Is there one, or two, currently available in the market you'd recommend? Why do you like them so much? I've heard they can be extremely variable.

Clos de la Coulée de Serrant is his most famous wine and it hails from arguably one of the greatest vineyards planted to white grapes in the world. At the very least, the wines are memorable and at their very best, they are positively life-affirming. That being said, I think "Clos de la Bergerie" is outstanding in its own right for about 2/3 the price. Joly is the OG in biodynamics so there is bound to be come variation but I've had far more successes than failures with his wines. Some think he's bat $#!t crazy. I prefer to think of him as a genius.

I'm not sure about availability in the LA area but I know that Eric (recotte) was able to pick up a bottle in the last year...not sure from where.

(in reply to grafstrb)
Post #: 47
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 12:26:59 PM   
Eddie

I know nothing about the more recent vintages. How were 2018 and 2019?

The "Jim's Loire" blog would probably have answers, but his stuff is so detailed and focused it might take hours of reading to discover a broad answer.

(in reply to skifree)
Post #: 48
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 12:27:31 PM   
Tricky99

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Daaaaaang! That's lottery ticket material!

I knew at the time of carrying that second case of ‘49 out of the store it’d was an unrepeatable event in my lifetime. How wrong I was - my last case was the ‘64! Almost impossible but true. I don’t expect to be 4th time lucky.

(in reply to grafstrb)
Post #: 49
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 12:30:54 PM   
grafstrb

quote:

ORIGINAL: thesternowl

quote:

Clos de la Coulée de Serrant is his most famous wine and it hails from arguably one of the greatest vineyards planted to white grapes in the world. At the very least, the wines are memorable and at their very best, they are positively life-affirming. That being said, I think "Clos de la Bergerie" is outstanding in its own right for about 2/3 the price. Joly is the OG in biodynamics so there is bound to be come variation but I've had far more successes than failures with his wines. Some think he's bat $#!t crazy. I prefer to think of him as a genius.

I'm not sure about availability in the LA area but I know that Eric (recotte) was able to pick up a bottle in the last year...not sure from where.

They're around -- I can get my hands on them, but they're not cheap. It would be a shame for me to not even give one a shot, I suppose!

Terroir is not a flavor.

Post #: 50
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 12:32:10 PM   
grafstrb

2018 Indaba Chenin Blanc - South Africa, Western Cape (12/30/2020)
-- screwcap bottle opened about one hour before initial taste --
-- tasted non-blind over approx. one hour --

Light, green-yellow color. Rich aroma with a strong mineral aspect. Medium to medium-full bodied on the palate, with rich mineral tones and a straightforward presentation. An usable value wine at $10 or less. Gut impression score: low to mid 80s. Drink Now.

Terroir is not a flavor.

(in reply to grafstrb)
Post #: 51
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 12:36:41 PM   
KPB

I love them, but only the ones that are dry but with a rich mouthfeel. Not wild about sweet styles or what I will call underripe or underweight ones... still, Chenin Blanc is one of my mainstay whites.

Ken Birman
The Professor of Brettology

Post #: 52
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 12:43:10 PM   
Eddie

Note: It appears that Huet did not make a 2018 Vouvray Sec Le Mont, perhaps because of high sugar content in that vintage.

(in reply to grafstrb)
Post #: 53
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 12:43:21 PM   
grafstrb

2015 Domaine du Collier Saumur Blanc - France, Loire Valley, Anjou-Saumur, Saumur (1/3/2021)
-- popped and poured --
-- tasted non-blind over 2 to 3 hours --

NOSE: fresh lily; honey; candle wax; strong honey note; medium-light apple aspect.

BODY: medium golden yellow color; medium bodied.

TASTE: medium+ to high acidity; tastes a lot like Arcadian's Sleepy Hollow Chardonnay (and, in fact, that is *exactly* what Ashley guessed when I gave this to her blind) -- it is a bit less rich, perhaps, than the Arcadian Chard; quite ripe; kiss of oak (a pretty big kiss, really); hint of hay on the finish; a bit creamy/lactic; 13% alc. is well-hidden. This was more ponderous than I was expecting, given the vintage and the producer's reputation. Very nice, but I'm on the fence about it being worth the money.

50, 5, 12, 16, 8 = (91 pts.)

Terroir is not a flavor.

(in reply to grafstrb)
Post #: 54
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 12:45:23 PM   
grafstrb

quote:

ORIGINAL: KPB

I love them, but only the ones that are dry but with a rich mouthfeel. Not wild about sweet styles or what I will call underripe or underweight ones... still, Chenin Blanc is one of my mainstay whites.

If you're okay with those attributes in a mineral-laden package, try the (Mullinex) Kloof Street - Old Vines. It's $20 on our coast. I think it's excellent, and drinks way above its price point. It's dry, but has a glycerine mouthfeel.

Terroir is not a flavor.

(in reply to KPB)
Post #: 55
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 12:46:36 PM   
Eddie

I attempted to make a post just now, but for some reason it didn't appear. It was to note that apparently Huet did not produce a 2018 Sec Le Mont, perhaps due to high sugar content of the grapes in that warm vintage.....they made mostly sweet wines.

(in reply to grafstrb)
Post #: 56
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 12:47:34 PM   
sastewart

I think that Chenin from Vouvray in general ages very slowly. Here are a couple of notes from a weekend with friends in 2019.

2003 Foreau Domaine du Clos Naudin Vouvray Moelleux
Pear, nice minerality and a touch of quince on the nose. Full bodied, with ripe stone fruits. This is surprisingly light on its feet and nicely balanced for a 2003. Purchased at the winery and cellared at 55. This wine still has plenty of time. Solid 92 points

2005 Domaine Huet Vouvray Sec Le Haut-Lieu
Beautiful wine. Served blind others thought much younger than 14 years. Pretty nose with nice minerality and white fruits and maybe just a touch of honey. Early maturity 92 points

We have also had quite a few Baumard including Savennieres, Coteaux du Layon, and Quarts de Chaume which I think are good but a level below Huet. I have less experience with Coulée de Serrant but I must say the bottles I've had from Nicolas Joly have been fantastic!

Post #: 57
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 12:56:31 PM   
Slye

quote:

2015 Domaine du Collier Saumur Blanc - France, Loire Valley, Anjou-Saumur, Saumur (1/3/2021)
-- popped and poured --
-- tasted non-blind over 2 to 3 hours --

NOSE: fresh lily; honey; candle wax; strong honey note; medium-light apple aspect.

BODY: medium golden yellow color; medium bodied.

TASTE: medium+ to high acidity; tastes a lot like Arcadian's Sleepy Hollow Chardonnay (and, in fact, that is *exactly* what Ashley guessed when I gave this to her blind) -- it is a bit less rich, perhaps, than the Arcadian Chard; quite ripe; kiss of oak (a pretty big kiss, really); hint of hay on the finish; a bit creamy/lactic; 13% alc. is well-hidden. This was more ponderous than I was expecting, given the vintage and the producer's reputation. Very nice, but I'm on the fence about it being worth the money.

50, 5, 12, 16, 8 = (91 pts.)

Oh yes -- I have some of the 2014 of this -- I think initially as part of a CT secret santa gift a few years ago. Really fantastic. And I have three sleeping.

Here is my most recent note on it: 93 Points
This is such a lovely wine. Wonderful tropical fruits. Some lanolin this time which I don’t think I noticed last time. Lovely zippy acidity. And it all holds together so nicely. I need to keep my hands off the others for a while to see where this goes. Lots of life still here. Such a great find from my 2018 CT Secret Santa.

< Message edited by Slye -- 2/2/2021 12:58:04 PM >

(in reply to grafstrb)
Post #: 58
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 1:14:23 PM   
CranBurgundy

Did somebody say Moulin Touchais? I've got '81, '82, '85, and '96 in a Danby waiting for this pandemess to be done so we could have it at an offline. Brian - ever plan on coming back to Philly? We had fun the last time you were here. It was you who brought the Three Kings, correct?

Purple Drankin' Cretin.

Vote NO on Proposition S1ct1516 "BAN the CRAN!" this Election Day.

“Let it be recorded: henceforth, December 15 shall be known as 'The Day of Dennis'.” - Prof. Ken "KPB" Birman, 12/17/23

(in reply to Slye)
Post #: 59
RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. - 2/2/2021 1:25:29 PM   
jmcmchi

Less fashionable from the Loire, but equally age worthy, is Jasnieres. Robinot or Janvier among others

(in reply to CranBurgundy)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> RE: Chenin Blanc . let's talk. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI