See CellarTracker's 2021 Year in Review
Red

2015 Booker Vineyard Fulldraw

Red Rhone Blend

  • USA
  • California
  • Central Coast
  • Paso Robles
Drink between 2018 - 2023 (Edit)
CT92.7 31 reviews
2015
2015
2015
2015
2015
2015
2015
2015
2015
2015
2015
Label borrowed from 2014
2014
Label borrowed from 2014
2014
Label borrowed from 2014
2014
Label borrowed from 2016
2016
Label borrowed from 2016
2016
Label borrowed from 2016
2016
Label borrowed from 2016
2016
Label borrowed from 2016
2016
Label borrowed from 2016
2016
Label borrowed from 2016
2016
Label borrowed from 2016
2016
Label borrowed from 2016
2016
Label borrowed from 2016
2016
Label borrowed from 2014
2014

Community Tasting Notes 14

  • TGOT Likes this wine: 94 points

    September 15, 2021 - Tried this as a pop 'n pour, but it was pop n' poor. Seriously disappointed. But wait 30 minutes and....bam! She opened up quickly and was amazing. Beautiful dark fruits, great mouthfeel, wonderfully integrated tannins. Worth it now if you decant in advance or else give it more time in the bottle.

    1 person found this helpful Comment
  • elyyon Likes this wine: 92 points

    April 24, 2021 - Have recently fallen out of love with the style of many Booker wines but this was a very enjoyable bottle. Yes, it’s big. But the nose was great, everything was in balance, the fruit was focused (black raspberry) and it had a nice finish. This bottle was ready to drink upon opening. Paired decently with red sauce and cheese pizza.

    1 person found this helpful Comment
  • UofM Likes this wine: 91 points

    December 28, 2020 - Another solid pour.

  • e-r.portzline wrote: 89 points

    September 6, 2020 - Hot mess. Decanted 99 mins and drank 80% of bottle over course of 3 hours. All alcohol and tannins. No depth, no complexity, no fruit, no defining characteristics except alcohol and tannins. Maybe a hint of olive... it was fleeting. If the remaining 20% is drinkable tomorrow, will update.

    I’m updating... and it still wasn’t great. Slight bit more acidity than yesterday, but still uninteresting (added a point). Will hold the other one for a few more years.....

    2 people found this helpful Comment
  • ELH wrote: 94 points

    April 30, 2020 - In this bottle, the Grenache and Syrah were more dominant, while the Mourvedre stayed in the background. Superb blend.

    1 person found this helpful Comment
1 - 5 of 14 More notes

Pro Reviews 1

Add a Pro Review

Professional reviews have copyrights and you can view them here for your personal use only as private content. To view pro reviews you must either subscribe to a pre-integrated publication or manually enter reviews. Learn more.

Manage Subscriptions

JebDunnuck.com

  • By Jeb Dunnuck
    Latest Releases from Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo County, 8/10/2017 (link)

    (Booker Fulldraw) Subscribe to see review text.

Wine Definition

  • Vintage 2015
  • Type Red
  • Producer Booker Vineyard
  • Varietal Red Rhone Blend
  • Designation Fulldraw
  • Vineyard n/a
  • Country USA
  • Region California
  • SubRegion Central Coast
  • Appellation Paso Robles

Community Holdings

  • Pending Delivery 0 (0%)
  • In Cellars 604 (62%)
  • Consumed 375 (38%)

Food Pairing

No food pairings available.

Who Likes This Wine

100% Like It  16 votes

More About This Wine

Articles

Report a Problem

Close
© 2003-22 CellarTracker! LLC.

Report a Problem

Close