1. kevints

2. ZachF88

ZachF88

3. rsprouse

rsprouse

• My last bottle was two years ago. I liked it then and I said then that I should drink my remaining bottles over the next year or so. I should have taken my own advice. The nose has some light cedary notes. But the palate immediately tells you this is well past prime. Faded red fruit, soft tannins, negligible acidity, Finish is short and undistinguished.

• Literally the same experience as Charlie C below.

• Opened and let to air for about 30 minutes before serving. Small expectations all of which were exceeded. Faint, cherry and light spice nose. It opened up more with air. First impression on tasting was "well, it's not dead by any means, but I'm not overwhelmed by what I taste." With air and food that changed. Bright cherry and spice on the palate. Firm tannins and lovely acidity. At peak, the impression is of perfect balance. A long finish with a hint of warm spice that fades gracefully to the finish. The important thing to note about this wine is that it improved with air for about an hour after serving then slowly faded. Overall impression is of a graceful and lovely example of a Napa Cab. Only 13.5% ABV. I have two more which I will drink over the next year. 91 points at peak, 88 overall.

• Just beautiful with 6 yrs f life left. Still good red fruit with tobacco, cocoa, forest floor. Looooong finish. Just absolutely beautiful.

• Garnet color with hints of forest floor and dark fruit. Light body with Slight tannins and acidity but the two were still balanced. Slight tobacco and dry dark fruit with a medium finish. Although this bottle is well past its prime and is fading. I would say you have maybe another year before it's gone.