From: Trier, Germany
Same setup as last year.
For the new folks, please see the US version below for details.
USA Secret Santa
PM me the following:
1. Your preferred SHIP TO address:
2. Is your preferred SHIP TO address a residence or business address:
3a. Do you have a particular window of availability when you can receive your package (i.e.: if you're going to be out of town on vacation, or something, and therefore need to receive your package by or after a particular date)?
3b. If you answered “Yes” to 3a., please give the details here:
4. Your real name:
5. Ship To phone number (some carriers require this, therefore you must provide one):
6. Any "other information", such as types of wines you absolutely do not want to receive; any carrier/shipper restrictions:
7. If the name associated with your CT cellar is different than your name for the discussion board, please indicate as such and give me the name associated with your CT cellar:
8. Is it ok to share this information with the CIA and can I "winetap" your cellar?
9. Once the wine is shipped please confirm to me that the wine is on its way. You MUST provide a tracking number, this is due to issues in the past.
10. Confirm to me when the wine is received.
Budget should be approx. 40 euros. (Gents, this is very loose going up, NOT down. Just because some winery normally offers a bottle for 40 euros... and you buy it for 30 does NOT qualify.) These should be special or regional bottles..
most all of us get deals... just be fair. Remember, once you put it in to your cellar, the average price will be shown.. lol
The List will close on the first weekend in December.
1. JGerbasIII (Elf) Received
2. quaglia Received
3. barolo300 Received
4. ROEL Received
5. klaus3974 Received
6. jonathanknowles Received
7. Sarastro Received
8. Chaz91 Received
< Message edited by JGerbasIII -- 12/22/2017 10:19:47 AM >