CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

You won't find TNs here - drycab, you guys were missed!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> You won't find TNs here - drycab, you guys were missed! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
You won't find TNs here - drycab, you guys were missed! - 9/6/2010 8:44:23 AM   
Serge Birbrair

Yesterday we went to the so called
Russian Night,
the food, show, dancing at the Russian Night Club Tatiana.

We brought with us for 7 people:
7 bottles of wine, the place had bottle of vodka chilled at the table, 1 dedicated driver and one non drinker "ut" were the part of the group.

Despite having difficulties to overcome as only 5 of us were NOT missing every toast, we finished vodka but left 2 bottles of red
in almost pristine form. Even special toast for brother drycab and sister Lesley hasn't helped the total consumption.

I danced with EVERY person at the table except Alan (what a homophobe!) and the dancing floor was all ours when we danced with Andy the impromptu mix of ballroom dance and Russian chechetka!

I hope everybody made home safe, I barely remember the trip back home as I spend most of the time on Alan's chest on the back seat.

Here are few shots from yesterday

http://www.winereader.com/serge/Russian_Night/

all rights reserved and no posting on Facebook for character assassination purposes  is allowed.
Violators will be brought to UN tribunal.

tsk....
Post #: 1
RE: You won't find TNs here - drycab, you guys were mis... - 9/6/2010 9:19:35 AM   
Colonel Lawrence

We just needed the music and video to really get the spirit.
I know this is not right but I enjoyed it -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydRjBbWszsk
Was that you as the big cat?

Your event looked great: I did notice that all the lady's were much better looking than the men - perhaps that's why you got turned down for a dance :)
Perhaps one day you'll hit London and we can all do a Russian nightclub
(probably save us being kicked out of the Hide )

Spent night before last drinking lots of Grey Goose (Virgin Atlantic) so I guess that upsets all my Russian and American friends (it's French).

L.

(in reply to Serge Birbrair)
Post #: 2
RE: You won't find TNs here - drycab, you guys were mis... - 9/6/2010 9:56:27 AM   
wallstreet

I feel like I went through Marine boot camp at Paris Island, I am so beat up from last night....

I now remember why I had a pop tent in my pants last night, those russian singers/dancers are unbelievably sexy and beautiful.  

Excellent time with great food and drink! I think next time Serge, you need to dance more with my wife, Gabriela. It is considered a workout if you are on the dance floor with her for more than 20 minutes. You probably lost 2 lbs last night dancing out there all night long (Serge was the dance maven last night).  

I am so raw inside that I can't even think about the dinner tonight............... but yet again we will be at it to finish off the long weekend.

A Russian nightclub in London........................hmmm.......Serge! Roadtrip :) :)

If you guys have never experienced a "Russian Night", I highly recommend you put it on your bucket list. Absolute blast! My second time and it was just as good as the first time .

"One Man Gathers, What Another Man Spills"...Robert Hunter 1968

----
Wine, Watches And Women....not necessarily in that order

(in reply to Colonel Lawrence)
Post #: 3
RE: You won't find TNs here - drycab, you guys were mis... - 9/6/2010 10:00:15 AM   
Serge Birbrair

Colonel, you'll have much more fun going to a Russian night club with Russian. Some of our waiters didn't even speak English! But...the service was tremendous nevertheless, as they served most of the dishes to the plates and changed the plates often.

Our dance with Andy was less elaborate, but you got the idea and spirit correctly, good job!

tsk....

(in reply to Colonel Lawrence)
Post #: 4
RE: You won't find TNs here - drycab, you guys were mis... - 9/6/2010 10:06:15 AM   
Serge Birbrair

Alan, dancing with Gabi is MORE than I was bargaining for at my old age,
but the next time my 85 y/o father is in town, and he can our run me, out swim me, out bike me and...oh, no, he can't do that any more,
Gabi will find dancing partner much more enduring than me!
:)

tsk....

Post #: 5
RE: You won't find TNs here - drycab, you guys were mis... - 9/6/2010 12:28:51 PM   
Serge Birbrair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqehIrg4mw&feature=player_embedded

< Message edited by Serge Birbrair -- 9/6/2010 12:41:13 PM >

tsk....

Post #: 6
RE: You won't find TNs here - drycab, you guys were mis... - 9/6/2010 1:16:22 PM   
wallstreet

Why don't I remember this, lol. I remember the song, but don't remember seeing the two of you dancing on the dance floor together. Isn't that kind of metrosexual?  

"One Man Gathers, What Another Man Spills"...Robert Hunter 1968

----
Wine, Watches And Women....not necessarily in that order

Post #: 7
RE: You won't find TNs here - drycab, you guys were mis... - 9/7/2010 6:47:33 AM   
drycab

I just don't know what to say!!

"One not only drinks wine, one smells it, observes it, tastes it, sips it and -- one talks about it!" Edward VII

I wish I had some of that.......
I did....I drank it.......

(in reply to wallstreet)
Post #: 8
RE: You won't find TNs here - drycab, you guys were mis... - 9/7/2010 3:57:25 PM   
arcprise

Sometimes words aren't appropriate....

It wasn't like Serge or I were planning on running for public office anyways :)

(in reply to drycab)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> You won't find TNs here - drycab, you guys were missed! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI