NV Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Champagne Brut
Last edited on 10/4/2010 by fries
There are 3 versions of this article / View version history
* The Cuvee: Grapes from 50 to 60 different crus, or growing areas, are used to produce the Veuve Cliquot Brut Yellow Label:
* 50 to 55% Pinot Noir ensures the structure so typical of the House wines,
* 15 to 20% Pinot Meunier rounds out the blend,
* 28 to 33% Chardonnay provides the elegance and sophistication essential to a perfectly balanced wine.
* A high proportion of priceless reserve wines (between 25% and 40%) ensures the continuity of the House style.
* Sensory Notes: The strength of this golden-yellow wine is immediately pleasing to the nose while its complexity explodes on the palate. The initial notes of fruit are followed by more discreet aromas of brioche and vanilla when the wine is allowed to age in the bottle. Brut Yellow Label offers a perfect balance of finesse and forcefulness