CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 4/6/2016 9:39:04 AM   
fanglangzhe

These posts from 'noppakit s' were something special. The guy hasn't posted in some time, wondering if he's still "drink less drink the best"?

(in reply to noppakit s.)
Post #: 241
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 4/6/2016 10:40:24 AM   
Stirling

I hope he comes back. I have really enjoyed his posts.

My blog: www.advinetures.ca

(in reply to fanglangzhe)
Post #: 242
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 4/7/2016 2:43:43 AM   
noppakit s.

While people is going to Jancis Robinson's Dinner in Bangkok, I have my duty to walk along the flowery road with friends.- 21.3.2016

2000 Puligny-Montrachet Les Enseignères : Coche Dury

" The One And The Only "

Splendid performance, clean, elegant, perfume, sexy, very beautiful in the nose and texture, round, lovely dense, long finish.
Great bottle, perfect condition !!

2000 Montrachet : Michel Coutoux

" The lesser known producer "

Lucky us, we have a chance to drink the very pure, truly classic Montrachet tonight. The right wine at the right time, 15 years old is the perfect age of Montrachet. Beautiful by nature, no make and this is like my real desire. I'm cryin' inside.
Love it !!!

GREEN DAY !!?
#richebourg2004

These wine are fully awake and there is very less green at the moment. I might say NO GREEN, totally beautiful, great performance indeed.

" Table Wine "

2004 Richebourg : DRC

Very good to drink at the moment. Stunning nose of DRC signature. Very delicious with Vosne spice on its finish. Totally great wine but less charming when drinking side by side along with Jean Grivot and Meo-Camuzet same vintage.
" No more I need you."

2004 Richebourg : Meo-Camuzet

Develop very good !!

First nose is serious, austere, shows terroir scent and changes almost every sip. After 4 hours, it is more flowery, more round and hints of sweetness.
This is my 4th time drinking 2004 RB from Meo and it's getting better and better. Aftertaste is tight and long finish.
Great wine !!

2004 Richebourg : Jean Grivot

" The Most Beautiful Richebourg "

Mathilde Grivot, Your Richebourg makes me smile !!

Thanks for bringing the beautiful flowers to us.

Grivot's Richebourg is always sublime and truly Burgundy character. When the wine is ready/good to drink, the first nose is so beautiful, flowery, fragrant, pure and delicate. Texture is splendid with the linger long finish. I must say, for me, Grivot's Richebourg is better than RC some vintages.

And I love your style very very much, please keep on making it this way.
Cheers...

https://z-1-scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t34.0-12/12966395_10154147519784031_1371647617_n.jpg?oh=54635e692bd7d92b2d0eca5aae5895a0&oe=5707BB0F

< Message edited by noppakit s. -- 4/7/2016 3:22:18 AM >

drink less drink the best

Post #: 243
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 4/7/2016 2:45:41 AM   
noppakit s.

" Musigny : Case Study "

Every bottle has its own style and very difficult to pick WOTN due to the price difference. Anyway, here's some TN.

https://z-1-scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xal1/v/t34.0-12/12939504_10154147542244031_1211358846_n.jpg?oh=f87e9c77f99e34ff14e4106a3a33eee6&oe=5708BB5D

2007 Musigny : G.Roumier

" The Table Wine "
My table wine is the wine that's easy to drink to enjoy. The nose is simply good and the taste too. Roumier's wine makes me feel like this every time when I drink it. And today when drinking along with those gorgeous wines, I'm sure, I won't buy it anymore. It's too expensive for just a normal good bottle of Musigny.
The only thing that makes me surprised is the beautiful, silky tannin structure from an average vintage like 2007.
Aftertaste is so so, not good not bad. 92-93/100 not more.
ps. I choose it to drink first because if we drink this wine after the others, we will be more upset about its price.
Say Goodbye to " The beautiful woman but not charming " IMHO.

2006 Musigny : Louis Jadot

" The Classic One "
I always love Jadot and happy very time when drinking the austere style of wine-making but Musigny is a beautiful wine so Jadot can do it better than other Jadot's wine. Nose is simply good, firm tannin structure, fuller body and develop very nice after 90 mins, delicious and good detail with the lovely powerful aftertaste.
It is the best value for money among those bottles in this group.
Say Hello to " The beautiful and easy going woman " and I need you the most.

2002 Musigny : Faiveley

" The Super Special Wine "
Then I choose this wine to be #3 to drink because the smell shows up so tempting and Wowww.... 1st nose is super spicy reminds me of Romanee-Conti and develops beautifully to show the true terroir of Musigny, seriously austere yet elegant and so powerful within its scents.
The texture and the structure are super splendid as I can hold it in my mouth for a long long time, round, lovely dense, fresh and perfect ABC, acidity, balance and complex. Great Great Great !!!
And the greater one is the aftertaste, tight, super very long long finish like the 100/100 wine. Amazing Wine !!!
Thank God to bring " The Brave and Beautiful Sharapova " to our dinner.

2007 Musigny : Leroy

" The All-Time Attractive Wine "
Let's see what she can do and hope she can get over it !!
Leroy's Musigny is always beautiful, not much Leroy's flowery scent. She tends to let the terroir speak. Sweet strawberry scent with a hint of some Leroy's flowers. This is good but I never fall in love so deep with her 2007.
To drink it after top vintage Faiveley is wrong. Leroy is just a simply great wine, good structure, well balance, delicious with a very good impact aftertaste but not very long finish. Too expensive for this bottle, 95/100.
May be we better stay away from " The Beautiful Woman, High Society and Spoiled " but if she loves you, you are the lucky guy.

2002 Musigny : Comte Georges Vogue

" The One "
I won't say much about this producer because you're already know about it. I just want to tell that 2002 from Vogue is really great and can go for another 40-50 years. I choose all the bright color vintage to drink and it is showing well, still showing some tiny mild wood but very a promising.
This wine has the same style of Roumier but very much cheaper. If you have many bottles of 2002, let's drink it once in next 6 years when the color turning bright again and I will do so.
Nice to see you " The Beautiful and Easy Going Young Lady Girl " and looking forward to seeing you again and again.

2006 Musigny : JF Mugnier

" The Rising Star "
This wine needs more breathing time to show the true character. This is the most mysterious Musigny but full of charming scents. It is like Jadot but more prettier, more detail. This is like a beautiful young lady that you like to talk to, not boring at all. I think I can be with this wine all through the night...long long night. I choose this wine to drink slowly after meal and it will be better is drinking only just a few friends, take time to listen what she's saying. Glad to have some bottles left in the cellar.
Where have you been " The Sweet-Talking Woman " and you can say anything but don't say goodbye.

Thanks all my friends for supporting this wonderful moment even 2 of us really can't join the evening but we still have many good wines to be drunk together, I promise.

Tonight...no one wins and no one left to lose !!

https://z-1-scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t34.0-12/12968797_10154147542439031_993939742_n.jpg?oh=af2ee70fb0fdf26c263a8f3b76d4f2c2&oe=57089690

< Message edited by noppakit s. -- 4/7/2016 3:26:56 AM >

drink less drink the best

Post #: 244
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 4/7/2016 7:06:14 AM   
fingers

Wow, it's almost like the world is normal again.

Welcome back, nopakkit! Thanks for the posts.

(in reply to noppakit s.)
Post #: 245
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 12/9/2016 4:35:49 PM   
mclancy10006

Missed this thread. This sucker is going down some time soonish. Might have to wait until S1 is in range...

-M

(in reply to fingers)
Post #: 246
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 12/9/2016 6:38:33 PM   
S1

quote:

ORIGINAL: mclancy10006

Missed this thread. This sucker is going down some time soonish. Might have to wait until S1 is in range...

-M

What do I wear?

Tous les chemins mènent à la Bourgogne!
"One not only drinks wine, one smells it, observes it, tastes it, sips it and -- one talks about it!" (in memory of drycab)

(in reply to mclancy10006)
Post #: 247
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 12/9/2016 6:46:18 PM   
CranBurgundy

quote:

ORIGINAL: S1

quote:

ORIGINAL: mclancy10006

-M

What do I wear?

Fishnets. To match the bottle.

Also, that will probably keep away any others so you have more wine between you guys.

Purple Drankin' Cretin.

Vote NO on Proposition S1ct1516 "BAN the CRAN!" this Election Day.

“Let it be recorded: henceforth, December 15 shall be known as 'The Day of Dennis'.” - Prof. Ken "KPB" Birman, 12/17/23

(in reply to S1)
Post #: 248
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 12/9/2016 6:57:07 PM   
S1

pasties?
too much?

Tous les chemins mènent à la Bourgogne!
"One not only drinks wine, one smells it, observes it, tastes it, sips it and -- one talks about it!" (in memory of drycab)

(in reply to CranBurgundy)
Post #: 249
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 12/11/2016 5:49:12 AM   
Eddie

Please post the picture of S1 in fishnets.

I have a 1994 R. López de Heredia Rioja Gran Reserva Viña Tondonia that needs drinking.

(in reply to S1)
Post #: 250
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 12/11/2016 6:23:28 AM   
CranBurgundy

quote:

ORIGINAL: S1

pasties?
too much?

Only if they're made from the tops of capsules cut off with a cutter.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Eddie

Please post the picture of S1 in fishnets.

Are you sure that's a good idea?

Purple Drankin' Cretin.

Vote NO on Proposition S1ct1516 "BAN the CRAN!" this Election Day.

“Let it be recorded: henceforth, December 15 shall be known as 'The Day of Dennis'.” - Prof. Ken "KPB" Birman, 12/17/23

(in reply to Eddie)
Post #: 251
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 12/11/2016 7:00:26 AM   
Eddie

quote:

ORIGINAL: CranBurgundy

Are you sure that's a good idea?

Absolutely. I'm thinking CT splashpage.

(in reply to CranBurgundy)
Post #: 252
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 1/20/2022 5:19:41 AM   
fanglangzhe

I miss this guy's posts. Wonder what happened to him. He hasn't posted since 2016.

(in reply to Eddie)
Post #: 253
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 1/20/2022 6:08:55 AM   
ROEL

quote:

ORIGINAL: fanglangzhe

I miss this guy's posts. Wonder what happened to him. He hasn't posted since 2016.

Still active on CT but not on the forum.
People come and go, for one reason or another.
I miss the contributions of Maestro, Khamen...
And what about Yossarian; last login 8/25/2021???

Beauty lies in simple things

Post #: 254
RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand - 1/20/2022 6:27:10 AM   
dontime

I miss hearing from J2K and caeleric among others.

dontime

“Dove regna il vino
non regna il silenzio"

(in reply to ROEL)
Post #: 255
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> General Discussion >> RE: Wine So Good @ Bangkok, Thailand Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI